The 45 Year and Older Professional Club

Master-Pappy

Just a thought.

How about a guild with a similar name on each server hosted by someone on that server? Don't know if that can be done. Reason I bring it up is that I inherited 3 guilds and don't have the time to manage them. I'm on the Bastion server. Oh, 53 year old forklift mechanic, been told I should have been an engineer...

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 yr old systems engineer here, gotta say, after reading some of these posts dating back 3 years, I don't feel quite as out of place. Suppose I can still feel like the old man at my boy's scout meetings.

If the devteam ever comes back from their extended hiatus, I may burn some bits on Nethack again. Talk about an epic RNG.

Soon to be forty, child free, and work as an editor for several independent presses and authors. I like the idea of an elder's guild as I do not care for children (hence my descriptor as being child-free). Primarily play on PVE servers and prefer the Imperial side, but am up for anything.

OK. I'll be online Monday evening, around 9:00pm PST, to create and register the guild on the Republic side. To do this, I will need at least 4 other players to group with me. If you are able to, login at 9:00pm PST and send me a message.

In-game name is InlandSurfer. If interested in joining the guild, watch for me and send a message. I'm usually online between 9:00pm and 11:00pm PST.

Edited by GotPunkd

I've created a Republic guild on The Harbinger server called <Elders of the Republic>. Send me a forum message, or watch for me in-game for an invite.

In-game contact: InlandSurfer or Vandør (the ø is alt+0248, or just copy/paste it)

Edited by GotPunkd