Traitor Among the Chiss Possible bug, any help appreciated

So I played KOTET and KOTFE to completion. Played Fractured Alliances until it says deploy troops (the daily thing). I had a quest to complete Crisis on Umbara which I did, and afterwards the cutscene with Lana and I sent a message to Theron. Now , nothing. I can't talk to Lana, she's in the war room with Theron..?? he can't be summoned though, now he's listed under 'main characters' in companions/contacts tab. I can't get to Lana on the 2nd floor of the alliance staging area, it won't let me enter, red door/not eligible. Nothing under quests at all. I picked up Story mode from the terminal of Traitor among the chiss and completed it but no progress on my main story. There are zero cutscenes, I don't see Ensign Temple or the chiss or anyone, and I've completed the flashpoint 2 1/2 times. I've also tried Ctrl G and accessing/entering the FP from there, still no cutscenes/cinematics/story progression. I seriously don't know wth to do or how to fix this or even what caused it. It's super frustrating and I've read where people say to do 'solo' mode. I assumed that was the same as Story, because I've never had but 3 options on the terminal ever: story/vet/master. Anyone experience this? I've tried resetting fp/phase as well, logging out and back in, trying a different day and have sent in a message to customer support. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks .

There are four modes to these flashpoints, solo, story, vet and master. You need to do the solo version of the flashpoint to progress the story. Story version is for you to repeat on your own with no cut scenes and vet/master are just exactly what they say on the tin. If I recall, you can't do master mode if you have the solo mission in your log, which might be why you're only seeing three modes on the terminal.

Try resetting the mission in your log. If you can, abandon any Copero flashpoints you have in your mission log then reset all active phases via your character portrait. Then you should, in theory, get the launch button for the last part.

Theron in your war room is a bug, he's there regardless of your decision at the end of Umbara.

There are four modes to these flashpoints, solo, story, vet and master. You need to do the solo version of the flashpoint to progress the story. Story version is for you to repeat on your own with no cut scenes and vet/master are just exactly what they say on the tin. If I recall, you can't do master mode if you have the solo mission in your log, which might be why you're only seeing three modes on the terminal.

Try resetting the mission in your log. If you can, abandon any Copero flashpoints you have in your mission log then reset all active phases via your character portrait. Then you should, in theory, get the launch button for the last part.

Theron in your war room is a bug, he's there regardless of your decision at the end of Umbara.

I don't have any quests in my journal for odessen/no missions to reset. I abandoned all fp's and reset phases. still no solo mode available :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me i cant start the solo mode. The Droid Boss (first one) have 2 mil HP. I guess its for the normal story or even vet mode.

Quest reset did not help , phase reset neither.

Best regards

Edited by Nefaras

For me i cant start the solo mode. The Droid Boss (first one) have 2 mil HP. I guess its for the normal story or even vet mode.

Quest reset did not help , phase reset neither.

Best regards

No, that sounds about right. It takes a lot of killing, that one ("Guardian Droid"). Stay sharp, kill the adds (especially the pair that *aren't* "Tank Droids"), and give Temple some gifts before you get there so she isn't Influence Rank 1.

No, that sounds about right. It takes a lot of killing, that one ("Guardian Droid"). Stay sharp, kill the adds (especially the pair that *aren't* "Tank Droids"), and give Temple some gifts before you get there so she isn't Influence Rank 1.

Okay thanks a lot. Just returned to the game and some Dude on the fleet said something about 500k was normal hp for the boss and that would be a piece of cake.

Best regards

After a few trys again with a rank 10 companion and heroic moment it is not possible. Got like 10 messages that the normal hp of the boss needs to be arround 500k. So it must be a bug.

Edit: Problem was solved, i got the Veteran Mode Flashpoint Mission in my log. I did delete it accepted solo on the terminal and all was fine. Now i did not even need to deal with the adds just yolo at the boss.

Everyone who have similiar problems, check your log! The Quest you get from lana sometimes give you the veteran or group content Mission.

Edited by Nefaras

After a few trys again with a rank 10 companion and heroic moment it is not possible. Got like 10 messages that the normal hp of the boss needs to be arround 500k. So it must be a bug.

Edit: Problem was solved, i got the Veteran Mode Flashpoint Mission in my log. I did delete it accepted solo on the terminal and all was fine. Now i did not even need to deal with the adds just yolo at the boss.

Everyone who have similiar problems, check your log! The Quest you get from lana sometimes give you the veteran or group content Mission.

Heh was about the write about that. Shortly after release of the FPS they have given into the complains of people and reduced the HP of the bosses, even on Master Mode. When we farmed the Master Mode we didnt even touch the adds we just burnt boss (on Master mode) so in Solo you should have done the same. Glad it worked out for you!