Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[WTB] 3rd Anniversary Decorations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
[WTB] 3rd Anniversary Decorations

KnightEmrys
11.20.2019 , 03:17 PM | #1
Looking to purchase the 3rd Anniversary Artwork (all of them) and the 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Launcher!

Not sure on how much they are normally worth, but if I can find a seller, I may need a few days to gather up the credits (depending on how many items are being sold to me, and for how much).

Thanks! <3

PennyAnn
12.02.2019 , 04:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KnightEmrys View Post
Looking to purchase the 3rd Anniversary Artwork (all of them) and the 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Launcher!

Not sure on how much they are normally worth, but if I can find a seller, I may need a few days to gather up the credits (depending on how many items are being sold to me, and for how much).

Thanks! <3
These items are always bind on pickup (they are bound to you as soon as you buy them from the vendor) so they cannot be sold, sorry to say. =(

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Do not correct a fool or he will hate you;
Correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you.

Click here to use my Referral Link

KnightEmrys
12.03.2019 , 08:46 PM | #3
Ahhh, but for people who were there for 3rd anniversary got Bind on Use items! (it's how i got my Galaxy Map from 3rd Anniversary, from a person who still had the oldest item) <3

Nuffmeister
12.03.2019 , 10:07 PM | #4

Thanks! <3
I have 10 of each of the 3rd Anniversary Artworks, 10 of the 3rd Anniversary Fireworks Launchers and 10 of the 3rd Anniversary Galactic Memorials in my legacy bank. Shoot me a pm if you like

They are not bound as far as I can tell, I got them during the 3rd Anniversary event and have kept them unused since then.

KnightEmrys
12.06.2019 , 10:33 PM | #5
Sent you a PM, Nuffmeister! (omg i'm so excited)

KnightEmrys
12.07.2019 , 06:08 AM | #6
Update: Just in case anyone else sees this post, I am no longer in search of the decos! (THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH AGAIN, Nuffmeister!)

Nuffmeister
12.07.2019 , 07:38 PM | #7
Update: Just in case anyone else sees this post, I am no longer in search of the decos! (THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH AGAIN, Nuffmeister!)

My pleasure, Happy Life Day!