Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Immortal Leveling?

Achyllis
02.17.2013 , 02:50 PM | #11
I was unsubbed for some months and recently returned. After picking up HK on my healer I went back to completing story content on alts.

I had a 31 Jugg, full yank spec. After toying with various companions I used cartel coins from my sub to unlock HK at level 35. It's an AWESOME experience. Keep his gear up and mow through enemies. I am still full tank spec at level 40 and having a blast.
The Harbinger server
Sneakey - Scoundrel healer, refugee from Bloodfin in SWG

Stories completed: Operative, Sorcerer, Scoundrel, Mercenary, Juggernaut, Trooper

Elyxin
02.18.2013 , 06:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Achyllis View Post
I was unsubbed for some months and recently returned. After picking up HK on my healer I went back to completing story content on alts.

I had a 31 Jugg, full yank spec. After toying with various companions I used cartel coins from my sub to unlock HK at level 35. It's an AWESOME experience. Keep his gear up and mow through enemies. I am still full tank spec at level 40 and having a blast.
I wouldn't be suprised if they had tanks in mind when they made the HK. Don't like using him on my healers (he holds aggro on only one while the rest pummel me), and on my DPS alts if im not using a healer I prefer someone that can hold threat on all the mobs. But tanking it's perfect...you hold mob group, he guns them down one at a time (wow...almost like a properly played DPS toon!).

and His single target DPS is great, doesn't break CC....I could see that being worth trying.