End Game - My Opinion

I can tell you right not this guy is full of it. You just don’t walk in to hard modes and clear both in the same day on your first try.... maybe normal, but your gear would not even come close to being ready after one week. So before you start posting about end game you might want to go try it first and then come back and post the truth and stop misleading people with you blatant lies...

I can tell you right not this guy is full of it. You just don’t walk in to hard modes and clear both in the same day on your first try.... maybe normal, but your gear would not even come close to being ready after one week. So before you start posting about end game you might want to go try it first and then come back and post the truth and stop misleading people with you blatant lies...

Dood... as I said... we had a gruoup of 4 man running HMs FPs...

When we went for normal operation we had 5 guys in almost full comluni and the rest in orange and epics...

and if you read it well, I never said in our 1st hard mode try, we did everything in 1 day.... I said it took us 2 days...

On our 2nd week, we got everything in 1 week..

Yes the content is REALLY easy... and if you were unable to do it all in 1 week, I am sorry, but you are lacking something in your raid....

As many ppl here in this post already stated that they did the same

it wouldn't be that bad if you had to farm the EV/KP for crafting components in order to CRAFT/PUT-TOGETHER your columi/rakata armor.

I think if they had implemented something like that then it would at least take people longer to gear up, etc.

the insta-drop and get your gear way just is way too easy-mode and doesn't incorporate crafting in any way (which would have been VERY easy to incorporate all crafting areas in order to put together Rakata gear).

just because you're bad doesn't mean the rest of the community is, HM is doable in greens, why because the bosses are giant f'ing loot pinatas with very few mechanics. my guild got unyielding our first week doing karagga's palace on nightmare, and did it in about an hour. Are we amazing? hell no the *********** fights are so under tuned you don't need gear to beat them...

the next tier needs to be difficult on hard mode or at the very least on nightmare otherwise anyone who cares about raiding will leave this game. (also nightmare will need to reward appropriate level of loot, not the same as hard mode...) Ops occupied us for about 3 clears before we were completely bored, now we do HM clears of both raids in about 2 hours, then we leave the game for a week...(yes HM because nightmare is a waste of time bioware)

honestly, SW:TOR has till 1.2 to get their **** in shape or my guild is packing it in, and this goes not just for us but a lot of the people I’ve talked to.

Edited by Kaydul

Yes comming from AoC I do wish the raids where a bit more difficulty but then I think it was foolish of me to expect anything with complex mechanics for the first tier of raiding.

it wouldn't be that bad if you had to farm the EV/KP for crafting components in order to CRAFT/PUT-TOGETHER your columi/rakata armor.

I think if they had implemented something like that then it would at least take people longer to gear up, etc.

the insta-drop and get your gear way just is way too easy-mode and doesn't incorporate crafting in any way (which would have been VERY easy to incorporate all crafting areas in order to put together Rakata gear).

Yes some sort of craft mode where after gathering all the mats you perform some sort of trigger on a boss to change a few mechanics in some form making it more difficult.

just because you're bad doesn't mean the rest of the community is, HM is doable in greens, why because the bosses are giant f'ing loot pinatas with very few mechanics. my guild got unyielding our first week doing karagga's palace on nightmare, and did it in about an hour. Are we amazing? hell no the *********** fights are so under tuned you don't need gear to beat them...

the next tier needs to be difficult on hard mode or at the very least on nightmare otherwise anyone who cares about raiding will leave this game. (also nightmare will need to reward appropriate level of loot, not the same as hard mode...) Ops occupied us for about 3 clears before we were completely bored, now we do HM clears of both raids in about 2 hours, then we leave the game for a week...(yes HM because nightmare is a waste of time bioware)

honestly, SW:TOR has till 1.2 to get their **** in shape or my guild is packing it in, and this goes not just for us but a lot of the people I’ve talked to.

Yep... same here...

If 1.2 is just as pathetic (difficult wise) as it is right now... our guild will also quit...

Why are there two different "my opinion" threads from the same poster?

Because they are 2 different foruns...

1- is regarding only the Raids / Flash Points

2- Is about all the End Game stuff

to make it simple... is just to add more threads and add more replys, and maybe Bioware will read the opinion of the players...

Edited by drollzito