HK-47 Foundry

Fun fight tbh. At first our healer couldnt keep up with the sniping he does. But then the 2 dps pulled it 2gether and popped defense cooldowns on snipe . Have 2 say was with 2 sorc's so shielding them self and everything went fine.

the add spawning isnt that hard you now were they are coming from as tank so houldnt be that hard to round them up!

Gotta love this boss , because the other 2 bosses here are lootmachines!!:o

Kill the adds as soon as they spawn and then kill HK. Really don't know what else to say.

Wow, you're bad.

When the big rotating rock lands on him in the middle of the room there are four little boxes that need to be destroyed otherwise he gets a massive buff. After you destroy these, destroy the adds, destroy the boss, have fun on Revan.

Nooooooo! He cant be in this game as fun as it is it just demeans him as a Character... Now they have just gone and ruined him :(

Suppositly you can get a HK 50 or 51 droid from somewhere on Hoth (darth hater and some other sites say its a secret compionon)

• 1 month later...

We were just doing the Foundry and HK-47 killed himself!!!

We were all dying, he "locked" our companions (DPS and Healer) inside his chamber and he was killing us. He defeats my friend, and I Force Cloak and start running. He came after me... I did not manage to get out of battle so I ran until my Force Cloak was available again. This time it worked and I got out of battle and HK-47 turned back.

I got my companion summoned and went to revive my friend and before I could do that, we got a message of Quest Completed: Defeat HK-47

We got two droids he had sent, killed thsoe and went back in the chamber. We saw a blue spire of loot, and saw he had fallen inside the pit on the right with the lightnings, killing himself!!

We wanted the loot but as soon as I jumped in, I instantly died.

There is an Elite big droid juts past him chamber.

We enabled Area Loot and kitted the droid near the pit... killed it and we got the loot from HK-47 too :) (it was an orange blaster rifle).

I don't know if it is a bug or something but it sure worked for us today!! :)

Of all the bugs I've found in the game, of all the Heroics I ccould not finish because of their bugs (like Cademimu or Joint Training in Hoth), THIS one I like ;)

We were just doing the Foundry and HK-47 killed himself!!!

We were all dying, he "locked" our companions (DPS and Healer) inside his chamber and he was killing us. He defeats my friend, and I Force Cloak and start running. He came after me... I did not manage to get out of battle so I ran until my Force Cloak was available again. This time it worked and I got out of battle and HK-47 turned back.

I got my companion summoned and went to revive my friend and before I could do that, we got a message of Quest Completed: Defeat HK-47

We got two droids he had sent, killed thsoe and went back in the chamber. We saw a blue spire of loot, and saw he had fallen inside the pit on the right with the lightnings, killing himself!!

We wanted the loot but as soon as I jumped in, I instantly died.

There is an Elite big droid juts past him chamber.

We enabled Area Loot and kitted the droid near the pit... killed it and we got the loot from HK-47 too :) (it was an orange blaster rifle).

I don't know if it is a bug or something but it sure worked for us today!! :)

Of all the bugs I've found in the game, of all the Heroics I ccould not finish because of their bugs (like Cademimu or Joint Training in Hoth), THIS one I like ;)

The pressures of good loot were too much for him to bear. HK-47 has taken his own life.

2/27/12. Never forget.