Reason Why I do Not Play

Ivgorod

Hi, I am a fan of the game but there is one huge reason why I dont play. Because the Australian servers are empty. When I mean empty they are EMPTY. 1 Person on the world. That 1 person is me. I am level 44 had the game about 1 month and do not have the urge to play because there is no one on. I have not been able to get a party to do quests since Aldeeran I am now on Coriella. This is a MMORPG with a monthly fee, it is kind of ridiculous in my opinion. Waste of money. I cant go on other servers because of the lag.

First of all...wrong section.

Second....your paid money to play this game and now your not....so basically now your just paying money to post on a forum. Nice Waste of Money.

Lastly if you don't play Cancel your sub and play something else.

Edited by CassusVerda

First of all...wrong section.

Second....your paid money to play this game and now your not....so basically now your just paying money to post on a forum. Nice Waste of Money.

Lastly if you don't play Cancel your sub and play something else.

I see the reason why so many people quit the economy are a bunch of d@$@s on the forums too..

Same situation here. I have a 43 on an Australian server, and it is really boring when there is no one on a planet. As well as that, our Auction House is empty, and feels like you are only playing against the computer.

I just created a character on a US server, and the lag isn't too bad. It is like playing WoW, so nothing ridiculous. I would like to bring my 43 across, so hopefully I get to do that soon.

So many trolls. You shouldnt care but Australians/NZ do im sure they want more people instead playing solo all the time. This is for SWTOR to see and maybe do something about it.

can you think of a solution? its not like BW can force ppl in OZ or NZ to play. maybe trying and get some of your real world friends to play. or give some ideas of how to fix your problem, but i personally can't see any way to fix this. i guess when you have such nice beaches nobody wants to be stuck in playing MMOs

can you think of a solution? its not like BW can force ppl in OZ or NZ to play. maybe trying and get some of your real world friends to play. or give some ideas of how to fix your problem, but i personally can't see any way to fix this. i guess when you have such nice beaches nobody wants to be stuck in playing MMOs

BW should obviously send groups of thugs with baseball bats to random people's houses and force them through threat of physical violence to play so the OP isn't so lonely... or the OP could just make some friends to play with... I personally prefer the first option

So many trolls. You shouldnt care but Australians/NZ do im sure they want more people instead playing solo all the time. This is for SWTOR to see and maybe do something about it.

WHY ARE MEAN PEOPLE SAYING MEAN THINGS?

That's how you sound. Seriously. You're a grown person or close enough to it, act like it and don't get all offended when someone points out you might be wrong about something.