"dark side because it's dark side" character

_biddan_

ok i want to do something completely weird,a toon that picks dark side decisions because it's the dark side,but i can't decide which class,what class do you think can be the most evil possible one?

Got a DS Sorc and it was way more fun than DS Warrior. Thing is, DS Inquisitor looks somehow more natural. Warrior looks like a violent, tenchcoat-wearing sodomite with a brain the size of a chestnut. DS Jedi sound like they have Tourette's in many cases.

As far as non-Forceusers go, Agents get veeeeeeeery classy DS decisions. But all-on DS doesn't sit well with me as Agent, because he's supposed to be taking advantage of whatever, and not just be an a-hole because he can. Bounty-hunter gets some good bully/murder action, but overall, a bit too straightforward. I definitely liked how a DS Smuggler played. Not all-on DS, mind you, but DS-heavy. You get to cheat, murder, lie, murder... did I mention murder? DS Trooper, I don't have, so I cannot comment.

what class do you think can be the most evil possible one?

Sith Warrior. Bar none. The DS based story of this class basically defines 'Evil for the sake of being evil'.

That being said, while I loved the story and was a fair bit into the DS side, it can get a bit... stereotypical to simply choose the DS option because it's there. I simply chose whatever felt best.

But if you really want to be evil just because you can, the SW is the class for you.

Edited by Defecter

I second Warrior. Vette is the reason; she's pretty much the fork in that particular road for every Warrior. Every Warrior is either horrible to her, sending him down the Dark Side path, or really nice to her, sending him down the Light Side path.

And she's your first companion, so you'll know early on whether you can really be a big meanie just for the hell of it.

Edited by nateslice

interesting,mwahahah time to be evil.

does this look evil enough?

http://oi49.tinypic.com/21derfs.jpg

I'd prolly go with a Pureblood. Ratataki skin is too damn glossy, and, under certain light angles, your face will look like it's wet or something.

Plus, Purebloods get a Sith-slap power, which is, arguably, the best racial in the game. Looks hilarious when used on Khem Val.

I'd prolly go with a Pureblood. Ratataki skin is too damn glossy, and, under certain light angles, your face will look like it's wet or something.

Plus, Purebloods get a Sith-slap power, which is, arguably, the best racial in the game. Looks hilarious when used on Khem Val.

yeah but they become pink if you go too dark.

wait

wait

wait!

you slap khem?my poor evil,twisted,hungry,vicious monster!

yeah but they become pink if you go too dark.

wait

wait

wait!

you slap khem?my poor evil,twisted,hungry,vicious monster!

Sithilis is ugly anyway. I turn Sith Corruption off. Purebloods look corrupt enough with glowing, orange eyes and certain complexion/skin tone combos.

I pull Khem out only to Sith-slap him. Problem? /Sithface

Sithilis is ugly anyway. I turn Sith Corruption off. Purebloods look corrupt enough with glowing, orange eyes and certain complexion/skin tone combos.

I pull Khem out only to Sith-slap him. Problem? /Sithface

you sick monster D:

The Inquisitor starts off as a slave, so you can play one fully Dark sided as (s)he takes revenge on the galaxy for the wrongs committed against him/her in the past.

But the Warrior is nobility and has had everything handed to him on a silver platter by comparison. So being Dark side just for the sake of it would fit.

But I'd recommend Smuggler. Being Dark sided is about personal gain, and as one Smuggler conversation option goes: "The Republic is a big pool of money. And I've got swimming privaleges."

Edited by Xargyn

• 2 weeks later...
Color me crazy, but the most fun I ever had being Dark Side was as the Trooper. I ignored some of the World Missions with Dark Side options because they don't always fit with the class interpretation, but the Dark Side Trooper was incredibly by-the-book most of the time. The Light Side Trooper seems to be easily swayed by civilian needs and personal feelings, while the Dark Side really seems to capture the dirty business of war. I interpreted the DS Trooper as often even making decisions they did not like themselves, and was able to express remorse or regret afterwards on several occasions, but when push came to shove, he was always willing to do what needed to be done.

Color me crazy, but the most fun I ever had being Dark Side was as the Trooper. I ignored some of the World Missions with Dark Side options because they don't always fit with the class interpretation, but the Dark Side Trooper was incredibly by-the-book most of the time. The Light Side Trooper seems to be easily swayed by civilian needs and personal feelings, while the Dark Side really seems to capture the dirty business of war. I interpreted the DS Trooper as often even making decisions they did not like themselves, and was able to express remorse or regret afterwards on several occasions, but when push came to shove, he was always willing to do what needed to be done.

Yeah ds trooper is great, very Jack Bauer