Do It Yourself game kit

Walkercoondog

Players are doing what the game is ignoring. No server mergers or transfrers? The players are abandoning their high level toons to go to a server where there is actually someone to group with. Pvp teams so rediculously unbalanced your entire team quits in a couple of minutes. I could go on and on. I really love this game. I want to see it succeed. The last time I saw a player base this angry and a game this roughly released was Age Of Conan. And we all know how that went. Get your act togther Game. Listen to your players like Rift and Everquest 1. Talk to them Tell them you feel their pain and are working on it. Silence is taken as arrogance, denial, and corporate indifference. Grow a set that clang together and let this game succeed. I think your time is running out.

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!