Simple Forum Poll - Do You PvP, PvE or Both?

BCBull

I seem to be feeling that more and more people are pvping and less are pveing across the mmorpg genre.

Simply if you would respond in this manner for easy of reading.

I am a PvPer

or

I am a PvEer

or

I am a PvPer & PvEer

Thank you for your time.

update -

6 PvP

13 PvE

9 Both

Edited by BCBull

I do both, but I think the reason more people are pvping at least on my server is because it's the easy way for them to get purple-text gear.

Thank you for you opinion, but please stick to the format.

Thank you for you opinion, but please stick to the format.

First, you didn't actually make a poll, you asked a question. Second, you added in your opinions about pvp, and I added mine after answering your question. If you don't like people answering your questions, don't post them on public forums.

First, you didn't actually make a poll, you asked a question. Second, you added in your opinions about pvp, and I added mine after answering your question. If you don't like people answering your questions, don't post them on public forums.

I plan to count the answers since we can not make a poll on the forum. I just need easy to skim answers.

Both, but more PVP.

In SWTOR, I almost exclusively PVP because I can't see any reward in solo PVE here. The only way for me to upgrade my existing gear is group PVE (i.e., Ops), and I wouldn't want to do those more than 1-2x a week.

Both. I was on a PvP server, but the latency for me on that server was getting horrible. So I deleted all my chars, sent my stuff to a friend and went looking for a server with a lower population. It turned out to be a PvE server, but, warzones are available. So doing both about the same. Rebuilding and having fun now. I wasn't having fun before. Lag is definitely a game killer.

I never PvP, at least not in most MMO's. For the most part PvP in PvE centered games is rubbish, the outcomes tending to lean toward FotM builds and gear acquisition. When I want to PvP I'll go play games designed for it. Edited by Nozybidaj