Sexy armor

cnowak

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My juggernaut has a midbrift chest piece. That being said revealing armor isn't exactly in keeping with Star Wars in general. Perhaps that's why?

That's just not true. Can't remember her name, but there's that one female Jedi in Episode 2...

men should roll male characters

/endtroll

I would if men walking animations weren't almost the exact same as woman. Woman combat flow is much better in this game than males and i've never played woman in any other mmo so its weird for me being a guy playing a girl but it feels alot better in this game than walking like that as a guy

• 1 year later...
Lol @ the people claiming it's not Kosher Star Wars lore. Read up indetail.. on the twi'lek culture. I always had the same problem on WoW. However I support the view of there being more sexy outfits for female characters. It will feel more star wars-y then. There will be people who dig, and people who don't dig, but the people who don't dig might try and enforce their views on other people.

The cartel coin inquisitor robs has a bare midriff on republic females, which is uncommon.

My two favourite sets i constantly use and switch between on my empire and republic characters are the elegant and elegant loungewear/stylish elegant loungewear sets. I dont use the elegant/stylish loungewear bottoms much as the bare legs loses its appeal quickly. What i always end up doing is using the elegant/stylish elegant loungewear top with the elegant bottom (dress) which then alters its colour to match the top trim - gold or silver.

Looks really lovely.

Just curious, why is there no skirts/shorts? Like you either wear long dresses or pants or nothing (dancer bottom type)...

Good question - i dont know. Only thing remotely like shorts is the grey underwear thingy but something that short should be available - perhaps add in short skirts too.

Good question - i dont know. Only thing remotely like shorts is the grey underwear thingy but something that short should be available - perhaps add in short skirts too.

Right now I resort to long pants with Dancer boots to cut them off below the knee to get a semi short type bottom but it bothers me lol

Yes the selection of all armors is pretty poor.

We have dozens of choices for ultra-conservative and a few choices for ultra skimpy with virtually nothing in between.

Realistic? Who cares? It's magic swords and magic rayguns. There is no "realistic" armor against magic weapons. Likely the most unrealistic and impractical type of clothing/armor for battle would be loose fitting, floor length skirts/robes/dresses.

men should roll human male characters

/endtroll

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

People stressing over who is behind another toon has always made me laugh. This isn't a dating service - the only men (well...males) who care, seemingly, either have fur on their palms and desperately want a date (and are worried about being trapped by another male behind the toon), or they should be headed to the provincial lockup for being a psycho-stalker.

Is it really so difficult to believe that most people with bikini-wearing toons just want to play the game, and aren't looking for a date with Junior In The Basement?