I accidently kept Jaesa light side! help!

Altanor

Im kinda stuck, I went into Nomen Karr's hideout and followed other people's advice, do everything dark side decisions (although I was regretfully light side at the time, only just).

So I meet Jaesa and she starts going all "oh you're hiding the fact that you're a good person? let me join you!" Of course I don't want that, I want the dark side Jaesa, so I read somewhere that you need to kill her master in front of her to get her dark side, I do that and complete the dialogue. Unbeknownst to moi, I didn't realise that you had to be dark side and get HER to kill Nomen Karr to turn her, so by the time I arrive back at my loverly ship, and talk to her I find my mistake and if you saw me at the time, my facial expression was something akin to this http://alltheragefaces.com/face/rage-super-rage

so anyways, anyone know if there's a way to fix this? Thanks

Im kinda stuck, I went into Nomen Karr's hideout and followed other people's advice, do everything dark side decisions (although I was regretfully light side at the time, only just).

So I meet Jaesa and she starts going all "oh you're hiding the fact that you're a good person? let me join you!" Of course I don't want that, I want the dark side Jaesa, so I read somewhere that you need to kill her master in front of her to get her dark side, I do that and complete the dialogue. Unbeknownst to moi, I didn't realise that you had to be dark side and get HER to kill Nomen Karr to turn her, so by the time I arrive back at my loverly ship, and talk to her I find my mistake and if you saw me at the time, my facial expression was something akin to this http://alltheragefaces.com/face/rage-super-rage

so anyways, anyone know if there's a way to fix this? Thanks

Did you not slaughter her family?

I think my polish friend you are stuck with light side jeasa for your character. Not read anything to suggest her turning dark after the story has played out. The whole point of the story was to manipulate her palpatine style to turn to the darkside by slaughtering her parents, defeating her master and getting her to kill him to embrace her hatred. If you didnt do that then you stuck with a jedi bible basher. Sorry mate.

I don't think you need to kill both her parents and Yonloch. There is the question of whether you tortured Noman Karr as well, but I think the biggest factor is your alignment. My Sith Warrior was darkside and I spared her parents but kill the Jedi Master, and I got a simple choice to turn her to the darkside or not.

My warrior is LS (think I was almost 3 when I got Jaesa as a companion) and I didn't kill Yonlach or her parents, she "read" me and all that and I still received the option to make her kill Karr and embrace the darkside.....I didn't have her kill him, as a female I had no intention of romancing her, and I felt it was really much more evil to let him live and give him to the jedi and let him suffer knowing he failed and turned to the darkside....honestly there are so many theories on how to turn her and no real concrete answer, except one key part seems to be making her kill Nomen Karr, that may be the only important one or just the final but very important one. Once you have her you are stuck with her alignment.

You have to be DS 1 or above to maker her DS as well. It doesn't matter if you spare everyone along the way. The moment she "scans" you with her powers, her allignment is decided. You can spare Yonlach, her parents and Nomen karr and she will still be DS if during the scan your aura is red and she says that you're "dark and filled with greed" etc etc. Seriously, I've read so many ime that people were LS, wanted her DS, killled everyone, made her even kill NK and she was LS anyway. It's all misconception.

tl;dr which dialogue options you pick during convo with her, don't matter. What matters is your allignment.

Edited by gibmachine

tl;dr which dialogue options you pick during convo with her, don't matter. What matters is your allignment.

This. And at this time (there may or may not be patches later) once her alignment is set, it is set and you cannot change her after the fact.