Looking for a Solid Emp raiding guild

Mikecg

Hey guys. I am currently playing a republic toon and have been wanting to make and empire character for a while now. But I want to make sure I create the guy on a server with a solid raiding guild. If any of you are part of one please post here. Thanks

Also, there is a whole section for guilds/servers in another section that may be more helpful. This section can be found when you first open the Forum. It is in the bottom left corner.

There is also a thread on the "Ultimate Guild Quiz" to help locate a guild for you, but it is limited in the amount of guilds listed.

If a guild doesn't participate, it is not listed, and so some servers are totally missing.

Edited by Esproc

Look us up at Jen'Jidai, we are on the RP-PvP Server and have 4 active raiding groups doing Hard Modes and our Hard-Line group completeing server first Nightmare Modes. The link to it is in my signature. We also have a very active PvP group and have many people leveling alts and new people to the game if you want to level.

Overall our community is a great one and Ive been with Legend Gaming for almost 6 years spanning several games.