things I feel we could do.

Macabakur

damnit

new players

what about the new players...

*face/palm*

ughhhhh.. ****.. it was such a great idea too. :p as the noob was my kryptonite pew pew

;9

The revelation's on this post becuase after I wrote my 4 page monologue It just kind of occured to me that new players would be completely fubard and quit on contact if they ended up joining one of the left out servers..

But ya, completely discounting my really big time fail idea haha. Anyone who ends up on Jung Ma, on Repub side. Feel free to hit up Aurona, Ghael. you might not want to.. as i'm a complete fail at adequately looking at the whole picture hahahaha. ugh.. I feel dumb. luckily firing a blaster and following a more or less mapped out command rotation help's alleviate any stupidity I may show..

Edited by Macabakur

fix the game first, you no sli, been ongoing for, ...................... lets just mrket this ****... get money back, maybe,,,,,,,

no manager's in for money only, Dont blame the devs, payed off that what happend, ilum,

the devs wont a good game, but carnt do it ? Why Ask them... blah blah blah might as well watch daivd wilcock then plsy this game. google mods more for u

Edited by seallone

I have no idea what sort of content or idea you were trying to get across in this thread. I am very confused.

the idea was to just leave the bad planets and start new characters on the planets that already have a decent population. For some reason it took my like 7 paragraphs to write haha. It was too much text to keep up. I wrote a second post, wondering why noone had replied, I wrote it, (another stupidly long one too by the way), clicked send. and then like a minute later out of nowhere the thought of, what about the new players and people coming back? they'd be screwed. which is completely true. I forgot to factor that in, it's kind of the kryptonite to the idea. There's no way you could factor for it. If we had a static community that never grew, the idea would have worked great hehe, but we do not.

Edited by Macabakur

fix the game first, you no sli, been ongoing for, ...................... lets just mrket this ****... get money back, maybe,,,,,,,

no manager's in for money only, Dont blame the devs, payed off that what happend, ilum,

the devs wont a good game, but carnt do it ? Why Ask them... blah blah blah might as well watch daivd wilcock then plsy this game. google mods more for u

hahaha awesome post. nice bro. I have'nt an F'ing clue who David Wilcok is but i'm sure he's someone special.

Edited by Macabakur