OverLordes Command Throne

CuddlyKitty

Hey,

Bioware I hope you guys/gals put out the Overlords Command Throne again. I didn't even knew it existed tell I saw some one with it, and I really want one. I check collection to see where to get it and it says some cartel package that's no longer available to get it :( . I don't know if the cartel packs are a one and done kinda thing or if it'll cycle back around.

The reason I ask is cause I play a Dark Jedi and I worked really hard on making her look more Sith than Jedi. Her names Dark Jedikitty :p I have her in full Sith recluse gear that has a Black, Red dye mod in it. She also has a Saber forged with the help of Darth Mar, and its got a Red, Black crystal, and Dark side mod. Plus she has the Corrupted Command Icon too, and she's all ready to join the Empire in the war for Iokath :) . All she needs now is the Overlord Throne to show which side she represents, I always carry the holo imperial banner but it goes away to fast. I also bought a Republic Strong hold and filled it with Imperial banners and guards and made it look like the Empire is invading Coruscant. :p

So please I hope you'll put it back out again for a direct buy if possible, Please and Thank you and I hope I'm on the day you do put it up so I don't miss it. Or if I could just give you a $100.00 for it now that be great. :p

Edited by CuddlyKitty

Keep your eyes open.

I think most of the older packs have been made available for limited runs after they have been embargoed. It does take quite a while before an embargoed pack is brought back for a limited run, though.

In addition, they have been offering packs that have a chance to drop items from an entire shipment of packs. The grand shadow pack (that has a chance to drop items from any of the shadow packs) is the latest one.

If all else fails, you can keep an eye on the GTN and maybe pick one up there, although the cost will probably be high. The advantage to that is that since you say you are willing to spend money to get the command throne, you can spend the money to buy items from the CM and sell them on the GTN to make the credits you will need to get the throne.

Buying packs/hypercrates and selling them UNOPENED on the GTN can be a good way to make credits.

Omg my prayers have been answered, I logged on and decided to check the GT and there it was for 45 million for the exact one I wanted too. I didn't hesitate I bought it instantly I'm so happy now!!! :) Edited by CuddlyKitty