if you had a lvl 44 commando a lvl 44 operative...

_biddan_

I abandoned my 40 Op. Such a bad class in my opinon. You can scrap the dps because they cant dps. So that leaves healing which Sages and Sorcerers do alot better. I found it to be the most boring class I ever played. Only thing it has going for it is stealth. And I decided playing a garbage class is not worth stealth. If i want stealth I will reroll a assassin/shadow.

Its a jack of a couple trades and master of none.

Just my opinon though.

I abandoned my 40 Op. Such a bad class in my opinon. You can scrap the dps because they cant dps. So that leaves healing which Sages and Sorcerers do alot better. I found it to be the most boring class I ever played. Only thing it has going for it is stealth. And I decided playing a garbage class is not worth stealth. If i want stealth I will reroll a assassin/shadow.

Its a jack of a couple trades and master of none.

Just my opinon though.

I love my operative. Probably the most fun AC I've played.

So that leaves healing which Sages and Sorcerers do alot better.

That's so untrue is hurts. Scoundrels and Operatives are *amazing* healers when properly played (keyword "properly"; they're simple enough to play, but they're not Sage/Sorc levels of simplicity). Personally, I think they're actually the best healing class in the game, and there are plenty of people that will agree with me on that.

That's so untrue is hurts. Scoundrels and Operatives are *amazing* healers when properly played (keyword "properly"; they're simple enough to play, but they're not Sage/Sorc levels of simplicity). Personally, I think they're actually the best healing class in the game, and there are plenty of people that will agree with me on that.

i'm one that completely agrees,i leveled all the 3 possible healer classes over lvl 40 and my favourite is the operative,commandos are BOOOOORING and sorcs are way too easy,at least with operatives i get a bit of fun while healing.