Game Update 3.0 Class Changes: Guardian + Juggernaut

TaitWatson

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vigilant Thrust: Thrusts your weapon into the ground, causing a Force-empowered shockwave that deals energy damage to up to 8 enemies within 5 meters. Stuns weak and standard enemies for 3 seconds. Shares a cooldown with Force Sweep.

They also get a new passive that causes Force Sweep or Vigilant Thrust to spread the Guardian’s burn effects to all targets that they damage, if at least one of the targets is already affected by their burns. And they get another new passive that increases the critical chance of Plasma Brand, Vigilant Thrust, and their burn effects.

In honor of this I suggest an ability name change, Enraged Defense to Enduring Flavor.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Will forms like Soresu and Shii-Cho be separate from the new "Disciplines" like how they were separate from skill trees?

ie. Will I still be able to use Soresu while using the "Focus" Discipline?

They already confirmed you can still switch stances no matter teh discipline

What about jugg's tank smashes ? Will that apply the armor reduction on targets ? Will Crushing Blow spread it like it does now ? Or the ability to put that debuff is going to be completely removed from them ?

They already said they were removing armor debuffs since every dps has them now.

Edited by TezMoney

just need 100% to not miss if my math is right

Enemies in operations all have 10% defense (bosses only I believe), which directly goes against your accuracy. So 100% accuracy yields a 90% chance of hitting them. This is why tanks get a free 10% accuracy buff.

Edited by TezMoney

Enemies in operations all have 10% defense (bosses only I believe), which directly goes against your accuracy. So 100% accuracy gives a 90% chance of hitting them. This is why tanks get a free 10% accuracy.

in other words dps jugs cant use reposte in any pve situation other than raid boss fights, and even then only if they are "lucky"