Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

IGNORE should be account-wide, not character based.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
IGNORE should be account-wide, not character based.

darthgroond
01.07.2013 , 10:49 AM | #11
/sign

I'm yet to ignore anyone but when I do, I don't want to have to remember the goits name every time I log in as a different character, cheers.
Rest in peace little pixel. Your memory will live on.
-- The Pixel Legacy (The Red Eclipse EU) --

''A Sith craves adventure and excitement.'' - Firrez Pixel

Talon_Starfire
01.07.2013 , 10:53 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuronan View Post
Can we please just say 'Legacy Ignore' instead of 'Account Ignore' because Legacy is far simpler to implement than Account, and applies to the entire server of their characters.

While we are at it, Legacy Friends List, so you can add that one friend that has like 9 alts and not label 8 friends as 'alt of (name)' and Legacy Guild Invite (specifically shows you as a legacy in the guild, not an alt, so you can have many alts in the guild without many complications from alts or alt limits, and rank is legacy wide.)
/Signed
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

iamthehoyden
01.07.2013 , 10:58 AM | #13
/ignore should work to ignore all of the offending person's characters. I should also be able to ignore on one of my toons and have that spread to all my other toons. I'd also like a note field so I can write down why I ignored this person. Finally, a longer list. The servers have way more population than they used to. We need a longer list.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

EPICnE
01.07.2013 , 12:26 PM | #14
Very agreed.

/Agreed