Veela is the Best = With Proof

MorluCa

How is 60% vs 30% balanced? lol

And why would someone want to be on a server where each guild has like 300 some members in it so you can be just another number in the guild? There's absolutely no organization in a 300+ member guild. It's all a blur in zerg mode.

Clearly not a boss at math brohan. Here is a hint: your number don't add up.

Well, I don't want to reveal to much, but the massive French Canadian Republic guild "Awaken", is forming up some serious PvP teams all over the place, for some hardcore PvP action all around the server.

So, if you are rolling Empire... expect us, :p Nothing personal though, don't be mad.

am i the only one disgusted by those numbers?

how are all these servers with 80+% vs 20-% population splits going to be even playable?

lol, I remember a few servers on wow that were like 98% vs 2% population splits, that was mostly because of faction changes tho.

Edited by scrynen

am i the only one disgusted by those numbers?

how are all these servers with 80+% vs 20-% population splits going to be even playable?

Veela is 60%-40% which is not too bad. Pretty balanced if you ask me. Great rivalry between two big PvP guild Awaken and EmpireQC. Should be interesting.

Veela is 60%-40% which is not too bad. Pretty balanced if you ask me. Great rivalry between two big PvP guild Awaken and EmpireQC. Should be interesting.

No i agree with you there! 60% v 40% is certainly a lot better than 87% vs 13%, but what about the people stuck on the 87 vs 13 servers, if they just re-roll they're going to screw up the balance of other servers?

BW need to address the factional imbalance issue head on, obviously sith is much more appealing to the masses, so they need to add something to the republic side to attract a large number of players

Unless they make the story better (somehow), I wont be rolling a republic any time soon. Sorry, but I've been waiting to play imperial characters for a long time and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

yea i kno a lot of ppl are doing the same thing, but i would just like ppl who do not care about the faction they are on to roll republic. Im just playing bc im a big fan of mmo's

lol, I remember a few servers on wow that were like 98% vs 2% population splits, that was mostly because of faction changes tho.

Trust me most are still like that. I will never understand why be it Blizzard or any company running a MMO's with pvp servers, doesn't lock one side or the other after a certain % of imbalance.

Trust me most are still like that. I will never understand why be it Blizzard or any company running a MMO's with pvp servers, doesn't lock one side or the other after a certain % of imbalance.

Me either. I would play a smuggler even though I really want to play an IA, but it looks like Veela is gonna have more republic than empire, so that's prolly where I'll play.