Check-in here, Brazilian players!

Catierina

aw! I went to Rio de Janeiro a month ago! I loved it :D When I graduate I'll try to move there. ahahah

It's a great city, I just wish it wasn't so damn hot this time of the year :D

Well Kinrath Spider is the unofficial BR server. So not really a surprise you're all going on there.

Not every brazilian knows this. So if one of those stumbles across this topic he will know were the brazilian players are gathering. (And if that is a good thing or not :p)

It's a great city, I just wish it wasn't so damn hot this time of the year :D

Not every brazilian knows this. So if one of those stumbles across this topic he will know were the brazilian players are gathering. (And if that is a good thing or not :p)

Yeah you know my city is like the Brazilian Europe so when I went there I suffered... ahahah and everyone was looking at me because of my nearly transparent legs.

A guy from Hungary even took a picture of me because I looked "exotic". Really? An european thought I was too white? Oh, the horror... :D

Anyway, not to get offtopic, our guild was assigned to anchorhead too but most guilds there are Empire (like the last poster said) so we ignored the deployment's decision and are going to Kinrath XD

Yeah you know my city is like the Brazilian Europe so when I went there I suffered... ahahah and everyone was looking at me because of my nearly transparent legs.

A guy from Hungary even took a picture of me because I looked "exotic". Really? An european thought I was too white? Oh, the horror... :D

Anyway, not to get offtopic, our guild was assigned to anchorhead too but most guilds there are Empire (like the last poster said) so we ignored the deployment's decision and are going to Kinrath XD

You shouldn't have left so we can fight!

hi i so from sao paulo city of pres prudente :D and would like to play with the same species that I brazilians ^ ^

I would like to know which server to play for most Brazilians will I migrate to it ok

procuro guild okaz lado da luz me digam que server eu entro okaz?

• 4 weeks later...

Main character at the moment (and intending to keep with): Sith Marauder, Hellion, Guild Chaos Eaters

My name is Gabriel and I`m from Campo Grande. Actually looking for a brazilian community but i`m still descovering the game and improving while my break is on.

Soon I`ll post the server i`ve chosen to take on progression.

hi guys,

Im Danilo and i live in Porto Alegre, i used to play on server sith wyrm as a republic player and i didnt like it because its a server with little people on republic side.

im looking for a brazilian raid guild on any server. if i need ill create another character in the empire if needs.

• 1 month later...