Where are the SWG Bria players at?

Prayso

Hehe! I used to have an Imperial BH/CH Wookiee on Bria in the Pre-NGE days of SWG. Man, what fun i had! I used to be part of big Imperial build called "Vengeance Reserved", if i remember correctly. We had huge city, "Valley of Death", on Tattooine. Fun times! I still have the Collectors Edition in mint condition. I sometimes open it and read the booklet just to reminisce. Edited by TwwIX

Hehe! I used to have an Imperial BH/CH Wookiee on Bria in the Pre-NGE days of SWG. Man, what fun i had! I used to be part of big Imperial build called "Vengeance Reserved", if i remember correctly. We had huge city, "Valley of Death", on Tattooine. Fun times! I still have the Collectors Edition in mind condition. I sometimes open it and read the booklet just to reminisce.

I played Pre-NGE as well. Miss it a lot.

I played on bria, but such a long time ago that i cant even remember my toons name now..

I played first day launch and then played for about a year or so before i quit. I remember some good times in that game though.

Anyone remember the bug that allowed you to keep your mission terminal up while running around the world. I got super rich by doing that for a resource collecting mission, then standing over a specific resource and having an autoclicker identify the quest for that resource and then auto completing it. I think i kept that running for a few weeks i had tens of millions of credits (possibly 100 million) bought my house and all the best gear.

Good times lol, i really enjoyed that game for the year i played it, i even forgot why i quit to be honest.

oh god.. now you got me thinking of the jedi grind on kashyyyk.

and every morning a guy from the guild FOE. would check out all the instances and write down all the afk jedi grinding. then about an hour later. a bounty hunter would show up to start the gank fest .. lol

good times

Edited by cupe

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Please, I'd love to know an do inquire. Itching to make a new character and would love to be on a server with Bria players.

P.S. Don't be on a dead server.

from what I have seen Bria players have scttered to differant servers. A lotta people have gone to servers with friends/Guildies they played SWG with on Bria. I am still trying to catch up with several friends that I played with on Bria for several years:(

on a side note though for people that do miss SWG nge, I found this, Project SWG Emulator) linked in another post on forums several weeks back for peeps that miss Galaxies NGE. Don't mistaken it doe SWG Emu (pre CU)....2 differant galaxies emulators. One is pre CU, the other is NGE.