List of Super Rare items on the Cartel Market

Mikro

In a few days when Free to Play option launches you will be able to purchase these Cartel Packs that yield 3-5 random items (one boost, one companion gift and a few items - depending on which pack you buy). Among the items you get you always have a chance of getting a Super Rare item. Among these items are the throne speeder we've seen in promo videos and things like Revan's mask and more (vanity packs, more mounts, titles, toys and color crystals). I've compiled a list of all the items flagged as Super Rare and that you have a chance of getting from the Cartel Packs. I must warn you that this data is based on the PTS data and may not make it to launch, but it is as accurate as the data we have right now. I will be updating the list as the game gets updated on the 15th (if necessary).

P.S. If you get one of these items grab a screenshot and send it to me and I will include it in the guide with proper credits.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, not revans mask, i was hoping to get that on a ops or some awesome quest and not in the damn gamblimg packs, that just sucks so bad that all of this could have some awesome quest tied to it, and now its going to the cartel market and later to the gtn for over 20m.

Not all of them are in the game yet. F2P will launch with only some of those items, with others (like Republic-style thrones and Revan's costume) looking like they will come in future packs.

And you know this how? The PTS? Because I doubt they revealed it all then.

And you know this how? The PTS? Because I doubt they revealed it all then.

Actually a Dev did say that Republic speeders would be coming after a poster complained about Imperial favouritism. But I read forums every day and have seen nothing about a new Revan outfit coming to the shop.

I do hope to see some other fluff items put into the game still.

I realize F2P is the new model being pursued, but subscribers should also get new content, including fluff, occasionally.

Especially for iconic KOTOR items, I agree there should have been quest chains put into the game for them. These would have been a nice addition to endgame, a few sets of difficult and lengthy quests for items like those seen in the Revan set.

I recall a developer mentioning legendary items being introduced. At the time, I didn't realize that meant in a gambling pack. :(

If they do put Revan's armor in the game at some point (which it seems as if they will), they better make the female model the same as the male one. Don't show the midriff, please! I want to see the ornate "belt"-thingie, as it looks great.

I was happy when I crafted the Traditional Demicot Vestments (or something similar, I can't recall right now), and saw it was basically Revan's armor but in grey/light-blue. Then I put it on, saw it was beautiful. Then I put it on Jaesa. Suddenly I could see her stomach. I took it off and used it myself.

So I hope they won't do that with Revan's armor. It's sad that all the models that use a similar texture does that (even the new red one in the Cartel Market, Investigator's Armor) when put on a female. I'd love to see that ornate midriff-part.

Also, on topic, good to make a list! Good move.

Edited by Breger

They said that the QUESTS for legendary weapons are being worked on.

i hope that means that we will be able to get those things in a quest, because i really will not spend a cent on the market, and i doubt that with the monthly coins you will be able to get one, and i am really tired of the "buy off the GTN" thing, this is supposed to be a Story based MMO, give us those pieces from epic and hard quests, everyone wants revans set, i respect those who wants to gamble, but please respect us that also wants this kind of stuff to be in actual quest lines, or drops in OPS, not just a rare item in a gamblimg pack.

No item based shout outs to Darth Malak or Darth Sion? Sad day. Sion was ******, I liked him 100x more than Nihilis. That cracked skin was straight boss

you mean u want a chest that makes your skin looks cracked? thats not a bad ideia, but besides that sion only used pants and boots xD.

You forgot Title: Cartel Collector.

Have it on my PTS toon if you need a screenshot

That is actually one of the Rare items. I have found those too but there are over 150 of them so I wanted to figure out a way to show them in a more rational way...

You can actually see every item related to the Cartel Market at http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-db2/Cartel_Market_Items/

There are over 400 items there. Some of them are just unlock items you get when you purchase something on the Market. Others are Rares and Super rares that drop from Cartel Packs. Some are not even active yet.

If they do put Revan's armor in the game at some point (which it seems as if they will), they better make the female model the same as the male one. Don't show the midriff, please! I want to see the ornate "belt"-thingie, as it looks great.

I was happy when I crafted the Traditional Demicot Vestments (or something similar, I can't recall right now), and saw it was basically Revan's armor but in grey/light-blue. Then I put it on, saw it was beautiful. Then I put it on Jaesa. Suddenly I could see her stomach. I took it off and used it myself.

So I hope they won't do that with Revan's armor. It's sad that all the models that use a similar texture does that (even the new red one in the Cartel Market, Investigator's Armor) when put on a female. I'd love to see that ornate midriff-part.

Also, on topic, good to make a list! Good move.

My favorite Jedi armor (Aspiring Knight's Vest) does the same thing. The original version looks perfect to me, and then you put in on a female and suddenly the midriff , the undershirt, and the sleeves are gone. It changes the look completely, and it's really disappointing.

They should make a "magic" headgear item thats invisible and hides your hood, i think that would be a hugely popular seller, so many would be interested and EA can rake in the $$$, win/win.

On the ppposition side, im looking at whats available potentially and seems 10x more than the same duplicates from test server vids.

OMG I hate that poorly constructed site! How useless! Did you people ever hear of a frigging screenshot? I could care less how friggin rare it is if I don't know if it looks like crap or not. Gee, thanks.

Seriously

Edited by bahdasz