Zi'am (kid on Hutta)

RameiArashi

If you kill his dad, you'll get a letter from Harkun (from the Inquisitor story) saying Ziam started his training, and his hatred towards you for killing his dad will likely help him become an excellent Sith. That is the end of his story, though. Since you also have the option of not murdering a guy in cold blood for the sake of making his son into a similarly psychotic killer (I know, weird concept, but still), there's an even 50/50 chance he's not Sith at all, which means they can't really write him back in.

Sometimes those mails take a while to get to you. The last time I rolled through Hutta I didn't receive that mail until I logged back in the following day. At any rate, even if Zi'am had lived through his training on Korriban, which was highly unlikely given the mortality rate during trials, chances are good he'd never be able to match the Bounty Hunter. In the two years or so since he got sent to Korriban the BH becomes basically the Republic's most wanted. Killing Jedi and Sith Masters is all in a day's work for him. If Zi'am gets revenge on anybody it'll likely be his crappy mother.

If you kill his dad, you'll get a letter from Harkun (from the Inquisitor story) saying Ziam started his training, and his hatred towards you for killing his dad will likely help him become an excellent Sith. That is the end of his story, though. Since you also have the option of not murdering a guy in cold blood for the sake of making his son into a similarly psychotic killer (I know, weird concept, but still), there's an even 50/50 chance he's not Sith at all, which means they can't really write him back in.

If you don't kill his father , his father get him away from Hutta . So..he must have survived..