this game really makes u appreciate wow pvp

Thelongroad

No not really, granted it could have changed the last 2 years I did not play wow... though I highly doubt it...

If you would have named actually good pvp games like gw, daoc, planetside (before stupid stuff) or I heard but never played eve then yes :p

Edited by Garbald

No not really, granted it could have changed the last 2 years I did not play wow... though I highly doubt it...

If you would have named actually good pvp games like gw, daoc, planetside (before stupid stuff) or I heard but never played eve then yes :p

all had their merits and all were leagues beyond swtor in terms of pvp

The more time you wasted on both of your characters, the funnier it is that you just annulled all that effort when you could've just unsubbed and returned later.

As far as your title goes... any Facebook app is better than WoW PvP. :p

Edited by Knifewrench

man this game blows. i will cancel after this post

i also deleted both my characters

Have fun playing a panda..... WoW has only been out since ohh idk 2005??? this game ohh idk? not even a month??? damn this entire new game for sucking.. Ill go back to a game where i have to read quests that make no sense or have no sense of story! who plays a game for storylines anyways you buncha suckers!!!!! Ill tell you who.. NOOBS play games with story lines.. GOOD RIDDENS SWTOR!!! (sarcasm included)

NO there isn't. hahaha Oh man. Really? Puhleeze. It's all gear there, too, and wahtever fotm class there is.
keep telling yourself that

take an average joe, give him a frost mage and put him in a bg

now take that same joe and give him a commando, spec him gunnery, and put him in a warzone.

i wonder which class he'll do better with respectively? hmmmm....

Edited by Thelongroad