Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class-specific mounts

GalnarDegana
02.12.2013 , 10:49 AM | #1
I posted this in the Suggestion Box forum before the Cartel Market Suggestion forum existed, so I am moving it here so people can chat about it .

Make class-specific mounts. I'm talking awesome, sick-looking, sweet mounts. Lord of the Rings did this for all of their classes, and people have forked over money as subscribers that they wouldn't have otherwise to get their class-specific mount.

Now, to be perfectly clear, here is how you do it so you don't irritate your client-base. You need to give people the ability to purchase the mounts in the store directly for a large price, say 1800 CC. If you want to put them in the pack with a rare drop rate too, then fine, but give people the chance to purchase them outright please. The inability to purchase pack items at a premium has been the number one complaint I have heard on fansites (three of which I write for: TORWars, Corellian Run Radio, and The Fanatical Swordsman). These mounts would be awesome to have (I would want three of them at least for my main characters), and I think people would really go for things like this.

Thanks for listening, and I invite anyone to offer more suggestions related to this and even ideas for class mounts!

Ithilwen
02.12.2013 , 08:52 PM | #2
So long as they aren't re-skins, I'm all for it!
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Metalerman
02.13.2013 , 03:35 AM | #3
you could do some pod racer style class-specific mounts now that would be cool