Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pot5: THE place for space

Wuxtry
12.29.2013 , 04:46 PM | #31
Legion is a lot of people.....

Can we be Battalion.... and we are more friendly and helpful than you???

And thats not really friendly... or helpful...

Oh and I will mention Death Squadron..

We really ard here to help folks. The FTP crowd and Pref folks woukd do well to watch Nixx'ds feds if your interested in GSF. One guy feeding has probably helped out more folks just from discussions and his q and a sessions.
Socratesz - Jiggo-
P'eek- Wuxtry
CE Regulator
Prophecy of the Five

Sinistarus
12.29.2013 , 05:04 PM | #32
I've tried and tried to get a GSF guild started on my server, to no avail. GSF is the only reason I've come back to SWTOR. I need, no...NEED a guild or at least group that can play and work together. As soon as I can get the cash together to pay for a transfer, I intend to come over to Pot5. I'm sick and tired of being the only Imp actually trying to win the battle on Shadowlands. When GSF first came out, I made a friends list of top GSF pilots, I never see any of those people on anymore because the Imps on our server just rolled over and let the Pubs have their way with us. I'm honestly kind of tired of it.

renegadeimp
12.29.2013 , 05:50 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Lymain View Post
Just make GSF alts on Pot5 and keep your mains on your normal servers. That's what I did...can't say that the experience has been any better than TEH yet, but I've had a few fun games.
Could do i suppose. but if the queues are as bad as TOFN, then its not worth it.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

niceguyy
12.29.2013 , 06:21 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Wuxtry View Post
The FTP crowd and Pref folks woukd do well to watch Nixx'ds feds if your interested in GSF. One guy feeding has probably helped out more folks just from discussions and his q and a sessions.
Oh Wux, you truly are a valued member of Black Squadron AND not a bad marketing advertiser as well... I might have to hire you...
Nixx'd - Reaper Flight Leader <Black Squadron>
Follow me on Twitch, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Lymain
12.29.2013 , 06:56 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
Could do i suppose. but if the queues are as bad as TOFN, then its not worth it.
You can see for yourself at level 1, but the queues are pretty quick for me.
Xeric - Juggernaut - The Ebon Hawk

Kuciwalker
12.29.2013 , 08:05 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Lymain View Post
Just make GSF alts on Pot5 and keep your mains on your normal servers. That's what I did...can't say that the experience has been any better than TEH yet, but I've had a few fun games.
But I've already got a lot of XP over on JM :-/

-KeggER-
12.29.2013 , 08:52 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuciwalker View Post
But I've already got a lot of XP over on JM :-/
What good is it going to do you when your sitting in a que all night because no one on your server plays GSF?
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

Nocher
12.29.2013 , 09:18 PM | #38
im mastered on my main, so ill be around this server when i'm bored. Still in the newbie bracket atm though
Band-Aid
That guy on the Bastion with only a Nova Dive

Zoom_VI
12.29.2013 , 11:30 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by -Shadowfist- View Post
So you just sit here on forums crying about us for page after page?

Jesus, they must have really had you in tears.

For everyone else, we've got a great GSF community. Come join us.
I didn't realize three posts counted as "page after page" particularly since one page is at least ten posts. And veiled insults hardly makes me like you any more than i do already.

But I am done with this thread there is nowhere further this discussion can go other than downhill into a flame war.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Wuxtry
12.29.2013 , 11:53 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
I didn't realize three posts counted as "page after page" particularly since one page is at least ten posts. And veiled insults hardly makes me like you any more than i do already.

But I am done with this thread there is nowhere further this discussion can go other than downhill into a flame war.
I think you underestimate where this thread can go... I played 3 pub on pub tonight....thats saying something!
Socratesz - Jiggo-
P'eek- Wuxtry
CE Regulator
Prophecy of the Five