"FOUNDER" Title

XrossOver

So how do you earn the “Founder” title? This reward is only available to players who have completed either one of the following transactions within 90 days of the game’s launch (by March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET): Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription or Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Pre-Paid Game Time Code.

Once you become eligible for the title and have surpassed your 30 days of game time included with your official Game Product Registration Code, you will be notified by email. The Founder’s medal will be delivered to all your characters through in-game mail. From the in-game mail, simply right-click on the medal to unlock the “Founder” title to your character. This title is permanently bound to your account and will carry over to any character you make in the future. (NOTE: It may take up to 7 days for the “Founder” title to be applied).

So I was on a trial and noticed that title thing then bought the game & started playing, noticing I didn't get the title. Will I get it in 30 days then? I see other people with it... :/

If not, if I buy a 60 day time card and use it now will I get it?

Anyone know??? :p If not... that sucks. I would love this title :)

Edited by XrossOver

You don't get the title until you are actually billed and the deadline is about 4.5 hours away. I don't know if there is a way to bill yourself well time remains on the trial period. I think now the only way to get the title will be to buy and activate a game card tonight, otherwise the title is forever out of your grasp.

I received my founder title right after they announced the founder title. I had entered in a time card and it counted as having paid for a subscription even though my 30 days of free time were not up.

I received my founder title right after they announced the founder title. I had entered in a time card and it counted as having paid for a subscription even though my 30 days of free time were not up.

Really? You got it before your 30 days of free time were up!?

I just bought and applied a 60 day and I still don't have my "Founder" title! D: Ahh! What do I do? Time is almost up ><!

I did everything you did and there's still time! ...but I don't have it. :[ SWTOR HATES ME!

Edited by XrossOver

Trust in the force ^_^

It took a couple of days after they announced it before it went through. So if you already applied the game card this weekend, Monday if it has not appeared i would put in a word to CS. It was before my 30 days free time was up.

Edited by Cleux

Trust in the force ^_^

I'm trying! :[

But what kind of a Sith Lord will I be 2-3 years down the road without a title to show I'm one of the ancient Lords of the Galactic Empire!? Sith spit! I think of it like the ultimate badge of honor.

It took a couple of days after they announced it before it went through. So if you already applied the game card this weekend, Monday if it has not appeared i would put in a word to CS. It was before my 30 days free time was up.

I will, thanks. : P

Edited by XrossOver

I hope so because still no title for me. :/

I must say, it's just a title that you "can" display on your character in game. Since day one I have seen guys & gals running around with the "Founder" titile when clearly most all have it at this point...

There are far more desireable titles in the game than Founder I would say (even though it is a cool one too! and yes I do have the founder title so maybe I should not talk too much about not having it!)

However, how about instead of <Your name> Founder you would chose:

<your name> the Pilot

<your name> the Loathesome (yes I am Sith and a title like this is actually available! :))

Lord <your name> the Destructive

I know it doesnt help much but just sayin' :)

I must say, it's just a title that you "can" display on your character in game. Since day one I have seen guys & gals running around with the "Founder" titile when clearly most all have it at this point...

There are far more desireable titles in the game than Founder I would say (even though it is a cool one too! and yes I do have the founder title so maybe I should not talk too much about not having it!)

However, how about instead of <Your name> Founder you would chose:

<your name> the Pilot

<your name> the Loathesome (yes I am Sith and a title like this is actually available! :))

Lord <your name> the Destructive

I know it doesnt help much but just sayin' :)

I honestly don't understand why everyone is getting so worked up about the Founder title. Nothing against the people that want the title but I don't understand the excitement. There's what? About a million and a half people who qualify for the title? So it's not like it's a rare title. I myself only use the title when I start a new character and then switch it when I earn a title that I like. It's unfortunate for the people who want the title but won't get it and I feel bad for those of you who won't get it. I just don't know why so many people care.

I honestly don't understand why everyone is getting so worked up about the Founder title. Nothing against the people that want the title but I don't understand the excitement. There's what? About a million and a half people who qualify for the title? So it's not like it's a rare title.

I cannot speak for anyone else in this thread, but my reason for wanting the title is pretty simple. At this moment, as you said, just about everyone has it. As time goes on, this will become less and less true (since more people will join). After a year or two, the title will mean something.

I cannot speak for anyone else in this thread, but my reason for wanting the title is pretty simple. At this moment, as you said, just about everyone has it. As time goes on, this will become less and less true (since more people will join). After a year or two, the title will mean something.

See, now that I can understand. I didn't think of it like that and now that you mention it, as time does go on, less people will have the title either because of more people joining or the older population leaving the game and yet more people just choosing not to display it. So I can completely understand that desire for having the title.

I bought the game before the time ran out and i also put in a 60 day card but have yet to receive my founder title, what gives?

The customer support forum is probably the right place for these questions, if you believe you met all the requirements for obtaining the title.

okay, here goes a dumb question i have the title, how do I display it?

Bring up the "character" dialog by entering "C".

Near the title bar (don't remember which side) there should be an arrow icon that, if pressed, will give you a choice of titles.

HTH, I'm at work so it's from memory but I think probably close enough.

• 2 weeks later...