[Spoiler]Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy(TCW)

Slowpokeking

The overall plot is on wiki now.

I really dislike how they characterize Satine. Beside her firm belief of peace, as a politician she could do nothing in the crisis beside call for Jedi's help and that's exactly what Maul wanted her to do.

Vizla is quite dumb as well, he didn't kill Maul brothers when he had the chance and imprisoned them together. Then he accepted the duel.

Palpatine really got little reason to go by himself, he could expose his identity by doing this and Maul was very willing to serve him. He could use his former apprentice for his goal and let Dooku/Anakin kill him when the time is right.

Well I think......

Darth Maul becoming Mandalore is a good plot twist and brings up a good question of Maul's brother doing what next? What does Savage Opress do now, after he's back into his original form.

Edited by Jonoku

Well I think......

Darth Maul becoming Mandalore is a good plot twist and brings up a good question of Maul's brother doing what next? What does Savage Opress do now, after he's back into his original form.

From what you posted in the Spoiler- it is this kinda stuff that makes me hate that show now. They ruined the mandalorians, and this is like pouring acid in the wound. They are trying to do way to much with very little, I am not sure that this shows version of Mandalore, Mandalorians, or even the Death Watch is accurate, let alone make canon logical sense. Star wars is great until you start taking great amazing perfect blue skies and try to turn them green... or yellow or something.........

Maul should have stayed dead too, star wars revives its villains way too often, and always picks the wrong ones. Bring back Darth Vader and so help me!!! :mad: (threat to episode 7). The only time this was ok was with Palatine. Revan maybe even ok"ish". Maul, Kryat? HK-47.... and how many times was Ventris (the bald white lady) dead in the good old comic books anyways?

Anywhos I feel this whole story line with Maul and his brother was a mistake. The webs around Dooku and Palatine are already convoluted enough.

From what you posted in the Spoiler- it is this kinda stuff that makes me hate that show now. They ruined the mandalorians, and this is like pouring acid in the wound. They are trying to do way to much with very little, I am not sure that this shows version of Mandalore, Mandalorians, or even the Death Watch is accurate, let alone make canon logical sense. Star wars is great until you start taking great amazing perfect blue skies and try to turn them green... or yellow or something.........

Maul should have stayed dead too, star wars revives its villains way too often, and always picks the wrong ones. Bring back Darth Vader and so help me!!! :mad: (threat to episode 7). The only time this was ok was with Palatine. Revan maybe even ok"ish". Maul, Kryat? HK-47.... and how many times was Ventris (the bald white lady) dead in the good old comic books anyways?

Anywhos I feel this whole story line with Maul and his brother was a mistake. The webs around Dooku and Palatine are already convoluted enough.

Exactly, they did, the mandalorians are all gone now, what they wrote for the episodes was fake mandalore, every single one of them, ALL FAKE.

Maul should have stayed dead too, star wars revives its villains way too often

Not just Star Wars, every fantasy/superhero/sci-fi/whatever franchise out there does it, its like oh this guy dies, whatever big deal, he will be back in six months.

Edited by lasstn

Not just Star Wars, every fantasy/superhero/sci-fi/whatever franchise out there does it, its like oh this guy dies, whatever big deal, he will be back in six months.

sounds like a lack of creativity.

Anyways, seeing the previews since the beginning or before the season, I know what to expect next, a 3-4way war.

Edited by Jonoku

To my knowledge, it's only Darth Maul, Boba and Palpatine who've died and been brought back, but that's only because of their popularity. There's been a Sith that survived as just a head, the Sarlaac escape can easily be explained and the transition to other bodies is quite possible for a greatest Sith Lord that ever existed.

Regardless, I'm actually pleased. The Mandalorians are finally closer to their past than they've ever been and Darth Maul makes a pretty bad***** Mandalore (even if he spits on their principles completely). I wonder what Sidious is going to do with Maul though... Shame about Savage, but I could see his demise coming from a mile off this season. And I really don't care about Satine.

The overall plot is on wiki now.

I really dislike how they characterize Satine. Beside her firm belief of peace, as a politician she could do nothing in the crisis beside call for Jedi's help and that's exactly what Maul wanted her to do.

Satine is characterized perfectly. She is a politican that doesn't have a clue about anything. She could have done plenty in the crisis.

1. She could have had a standing army in her adminstration, her firm belief in peace ended up to cause more damage in the long run and any smart person would have came up with the idea of the need to protect the systems and planets from pirates and other people challenging their democracy.

2. She actually could have called the jedi for help (given they could have blocked communications though so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt)

3. Instead of saying to the people, after they have been terrorized, to keep working towards peace and not fight back she should have told them to start fighting back. People needed a person to rally to and she mostly said "It is not my problem."

4. She told Maul where to find a corrupt politician.

Satine is characterized perfectly. She is a politican that doesn't have a clue about anything. She could have done plenty in the crisis.

1. She could have had a standing army in her adminstration, her firm belief in peace ended up to cause more damage in the long run and any smart person would have came up with the idea of the need to protect the systems and planets from pirates and other people challenging their democracy.

2. She actually could have called the jedi for help (given they could have blocked communications though so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt)

3. Instead of saying to the people, after they have been terrorized, to keep working towards peace and not fight back she should have told them to start fighting back. People needed a person to rally to and she mostly said "It is not my problem."

4. She told Maul where to find a corrupt politician.

Yes, that's what she should do, but they made her an idiot because they are short of time, just like the Black Sun and the Hutt got their *** handled so easily and Viszla didn't kill Maul brothers when he got plenty of chances.

Yes, that's what she should do, but they made her an idiot because they are short of time, just like the Black Sun and the Hutt got their *** handled so easily and Viszla didn't kill Maul brothers when he got plenty of chances.

They didn't make her an idiot due to shortness of time. She was an idiot the moment she was introduced a few seasons back. She has no clue of what is occuring on her planet and I believe we are made to feel that way about her.

They didn't make her an idiot due to shortness of time. She was an idiot the moment she was introduced a few seasons back. She has no clue of what is occuring on her planet and I believe we are made to feel that way about her.

No, she gave me the impression that she's trying everything for the good of her people, even go against her tradition. Thus she's my favorite SW female character.