Nar Shadaa Stronghold bug - first entry room floor is BUGGED

banimoka

- hi , guys i was wondering if u guys can pay attention to this and fix it

- the first room of the Nar Shadaa stronghold has a floor clipping issue , u're character's feet sink in the floor

- the first room is the one where the yellow cab is , as u walk up the stairs the character's feet sink in the floor

- please fix

Edited by banimoka

- hi , guys i was wondering if u guys can pay attention to this and fix it

- the first room of the Nar Shadaa stronghold has a floor clipping issue , u're character's feet sink in the floor

- the first room is the one where the yellow cab is , as u walk up the stairs the character's feet sink in the floor

- please fix

That stuff is all over the place (go into the Cartel Bazaar area on the Fleet, for example, and watch your feet sink into the stripes on the floor). Why should the NS stronghold get preferential treatment?

Because the developers need to start somewhere. Why not Nar Shaddaa?

Well, if they start by fixing the way characters stand when they are on slopes, that will help a lot with the "stairs" issue.

Look at how characters stand in GW2 for an example of how to do it right, by the way. If you stand on a slope facing in a direction where one of your feet must be higher than the other, your character bends the leg of the "higher" foot. If you stand so that a foot points down-slope or up-slope, your character bends the ankle appropriately.

SWTOR, like many games, has your character standing on horizontal plane even if the surface is sloped. That difference was one of the very first things I noticed during the early betas of GW2.