Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Captain_Zone
06.18.2012 , 08:01 PM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
While on my Sith Jug. on Dromund Kaas when talking to Grathon's wife and I'm about to impale her....in a different way while talking infront of Vette and the Lady's son...

Vette: Ugh! So you're a shuttle in any port kind of guy....!?"
Me: I'm that kind of guy...!
That scene right there reminded me that BioWare's writing team has a VERY twisted and perverted sense of humor. Loved it!
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Eillack
06.19.2012 , 07:54 PM | #562
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
That scene right there reminded me that BioWare's writing team has a VERY twisted and perverted sense of humor. Loved it!
There are a lot of those moments in this game haha.

When I was on Balmorra with my Sith Sorc. right after I......got to know the Governor better, I did all the missions, etc and was about to leave. Bonus series time..and guess who met me in the starport asking "Are you leaving Balmorra so soon....?"

I flirted with her more still...and then she made out with me of course infront of Khem Val and some officer, then I left Balmorra.

Captain_Zone
06.20.2012 , 01:07 AM | #564
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
There are a lot of those moments in this game haha.

When I was on Balmorra with my Sith Sorc. right after I......got to know the Governor better, I did all the missions, etc and was about to leave. Bonus series time..and guess who met me in the starport asking "Are you leaving Balmorra so soon....?"

I flirted with her more still...and then she made out with me of course infront of Khem Val and some officer, then I left Balmorra.
Darth Lachris. My Chiss Sniper showed her that "Once you go blue, nothing else will do."
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

bhortos
06.20.2012 , 06:50 AM | #565
I was doing a smuggler class quest on Balmorra. My smuggler is a female and she was rescuing a prisoner from the Imperials. Once he was released, I chose [Flirt] option:

NPC: "We should do this properly sometime. You know? Food, candlelight...
Corso:" Nuh-uh, no candles. She's, uh, allergic."

GritzUK
06.20.2012 , 12:52 PM | #566
As IA keep clicking on SCORPIO and she'll say:

"Continue to irritate me and I will cease to acknowledge your existence".

This always makes me chuckle.

enrikat
06.21.2012 , 08:11 AM | #567
Sith Warrior quest on Balmorra. You're sent to eliminate the son of an Imperial Spy who could be a major security leak. The kid pleads for his life and says something like this:

"Hey, now, the apple may have fallen from the tree, and maybe rolled pretty fall from the tree, but the apple is still, uh, I'm not sure where I was going with that..."

With the delivery, it had me cracking up.
We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world, it is to fight them in ourselves and in others.
Camus, The Rebel

Anysao
06.21.2012 , 10:54 PM | #568
Quote: Originally Posted by GritzUK View Post
As IA keep clicking on SCORPIO and she'll say:

"Continue to irritate me and I will cease to acknowledge your existence".

This always makes me chuckle.
What? Doesn't that just say:
Stop bothering me, or I'll ignore you?
that doesn't sound TOO threatening. Even for SCORPIO....
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Fafryd
06.21.2012 , 11:00 PM | #569
I like the smuggler line: "I know I don't look very Chiss. My parents were suprised too".

The great irony is that I heard this on both my human smuggler and on my Chiss gunslinger - the latter through a legacy race unlock. So indeed he does look very Chiss.

Anysao
06.22.2012 , 03:17 PM | #570
Quote: Originally Posted by Fafryd View Post
I like the smuggler line: "I know I don't look very Chiss. My parents were suprised too".

The great irony is that I heard this on both my human smuggler and on my Chiss gunslinger - the latter through a legacy race unlock. So indeed he does look very Chiss.
Ha ha ha ha. Thats pretty good! I was curious how legacy species works. This is an interesting twist.

And why did you make two smugglers?
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!