Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Rutheniel
06.11.2012 , 04:48 PM | #531
My favorite isn't exactly a line per se, rather it is an entire scene in the Imperial Storyline, which had me laughing and WTFing at the same time.

Spoiler

Favorite Line from the Scene

Spoiler

Link to Actual Scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-6D_l48-jc

Anysao
06.11.2012 , 05:46 PM | #532
I'm so happy my baby thread has gained so much attention! These are some hilarious lines. I hope when we get Makeb, it'll have more funny lines!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Captain_Zone
06.11.2012 , 06:32 PM | #533
On Balmorra with the Trooper and Elara:

Me: Dorne, do you know Regulation 335-R?

Dorne: Yes, sir. But it has to do with deployment of field latrines...

I LOL'd hard at that one.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Gwena
06.11.2012 , 07:15 PM | #534
Not an exact quote, but:

"Let me guess, the friendly Taris wildlife is giving you trouble?"

Said by my Consular to one of the many quest-giving NPC's on Taris. I couldn't help but laugh at this one 'cause it pretty much sums up most of the quests you'll find on (Republic) Taris. xD
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

DPCummerbund
06.13.2012 , 05:11 AM | #535
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread yet, but I just ran into Captain Bryn outside of Lord Grathan's estate, where he warned me that Grathan was researching evil technology like "droids, turrets, cybernetic implants, and ergonomic chairs."

I hate to say that I LOLed, but I truly LOLed. I almost fell out of my completely un-ergonomic chair.

Jevnaker
06.13.2012 , 05:35 AM | #536
Quote: Originally Posted by Fireybanana View Post
Smuggler: if Rogun goes down, as far as anyone is concerned. I did it single handedly. With a spoon

Darmas: Blindfolded and after four shots of Correlian whiskey. Of course
So smuggler =)
Use the Fork Luke
here is my referral link please use it if you can. http://www.swtor.com/r/cMZtgW

Heezdedjim
06.13.2012 , 05:38 AM | #537
"I'm not just a thug in uniform. I'm a heavily armed thug in uniform."

From the trooper story line, around level 5-ish I think.

Sadly that was the high point of the trooper story . . . it was all downhill from there.

monkeydud
06.13.2012 , 08:35 AM | #538
cant remember the specific NPC but it takes place at the beginning of the JK story line when you have to find some Twi'leks (?) father and recover his remains.

NPC : Did you find my father ?(or somesuch)
Answer : Yes , he's in my bags...

ROFL
`Insert Random Old Skool Gaming Quote`

My fansite

Sir-Phobos
06.13.2012 , 08:38 AM | #539
When talking to the final boss in Esseles, a certain dialogue option will lead to a Trooper (if you have one and he wins the roll), saying:

"Keep him talking, I'll flank him"

When Vokk is standing right there.

Iiyria
06.15.2012 , 12:30 PM | #540
"You can only get away with sleeping with your brother for so long"- Mako on dromund kaas