Nightmare EV Live Stream

About to do Pillar boss...anyone having any issues with it might wanna tune in. Guaranteed success!

If you're watching and wanted to know what happened North was solved before south, which WILL **** up the encounter. Solve south before north EVERY time, good strat is when calling out 3, 2, 1 the south person starts clicking on 2.

Dino, can you open your talent tree when you get a break so we can check it out?!

Thanks.

Fellow Merc!

Sure. One second.

Rotation is grenade, Incen missile, auto attack, rail shot, unload, rail shot, power shot, (rail shot if possible), grenade. Repeat. Keep up your burning dots and rail shot when proc.

Sure. One second.

Rotation is grenade, Incen missile, auto attack, rail shot, unload, rail shot, power shot, (rail shot if possible), grenade. Repeat. Keep up your burning dots and rail shot when proc.

Thanks,

Was just finishing up HM KP on the laptop while I watched u guys on the other comp. I'm healing atm but might go DPS once we get a geared sorc healer.

GL the rest of the night.

Hmm not sure what you mean by his stacks are not going down. Talking about the floors dropping?

He has a 5 stack of static shield or something. Destroying the pylons remove a stack. Sometimes it bugs and they fail to be removed. Keep an eye out for it this attempt. I'll try to show ya.

I hope some people noticed how our player got a ball AND thrown into the air immediately and he still didn't die. Yes I admit this fight is buggy as hell but you can easily outplay it. We tunnel visioned and a ball in the raid screwed us in the end but good execution>bugs. Yall can do this.

Edited by Kabutopps

He has a 5 stack of static shield or something. Destroying the pylons remove a stack. Sometimes it bugs and they fail to be removed. Keep an eye out for it this attempt. I'll try to show ya.

Yea saw the stacks. Never targeted him while jumping down. Never knew wth the pylons were there for lol. Just killed them as we figured they did something we would not like.

But good to know.

dude thx, but constantly switching screens is so annoying seriously...

Sorry man, I get bored really easily, always gotta have something going on. I apologize >.<

Congrats guys, you get to see all the bugs tonight, even when executed properly!

Yea have seen several of those bugs. Working on getting people to handle the balls better on our end. They will rock your world if people do not pay attention and move.

That and the fn pillar. Hard to judge where they are at times.

Edited by Azdraik

Yea have seen several of those bugs. Working on getting people to handle the balls better on our end. They will rock your world if people do not pay attention and move.

The key is to make sure everyone is stacked and when called out run to meet them. Prevents a lot of damage and less chaos. Phase 3 make sure to preload your DoTs, armor debuffs, etc as those still affect him with shield up. You can get a lot of extra damage like that.