Lesser evil - Revan or Arcann?

bluehufsa

I think that was Atton pretending to not know anything about the Sith and Jedi, he was playing dumb.

He also implies that the Female Revan became a Sith Lord.

Yeah - Atton wasn't exactly the most honest at that point in the game.

In fairness to Revan, he only did that stuff after centuries of torture. I am pretty sure it is literally impossible for a human to comprehend exactly how much that kind of thing would suck. Arcann had it bad to but only on a level that someone might be able to comprehend in real life.

But in terms of damage attempted to cause? Revan wins by a land slide. He tried to commit interstellar genocide, that makes Arcann's 'mere' five planets pale in comparison despite the fact its worse then anything real evils have ever committed.

Well, Revan was trying to genocide a group of people who were clearly evil as a whole. Obviously there are exceptions, like Elara Dorne, but the majority of the Empire, even the poor, seem to clearly be evil little supremists. Even if we say that isn't the case with most of them, Revan at least could show evidence to why the people as a whole needed wiped out (The Empire is evil).

Arcann may not have killed as many, but it was shown he was willing to and his motivation wasn't because the Outlander was evil. :p

Well, Revan was trying to genocide a group of people who were clearly evil as a whole. Obviously there are exceptions, like Elara Dorne, but the majority of the Empire, even the poor, seem to clearly be evil little supremists. Even if we say that isn't the case with most of them, Revan at least could show evidence to why the people as a whole needed wiped out (The Empire is evil).

Er, there are billions of people in the Empire there bro.

Sith aren't always evil either - my Warrior hit Light V much faster than any of my Jedi :)

Arcann may not have killed as many, but it was shown he was willing to and his motivation wasn't because the Outlander was evil. :p

Evil Outlander is an option too :)

Er, there are billions of people in the Empire there bro.

Sith aren't always evil either - my Warrior hit Light V much faster than any of my Jedi :)

Evil Outlander is an option too :)

Evil outlander is an option, but Arcann's motivation to kill billions of people was not because the outlander was evil. :p

I also said the whole Empire may not be evil, just the majority is portrayed that way. Very few, except the slaves, want to get out of the Empire :p

Revan's plan did not make sense how would billions of droids eliminate the sith especially since there millions of soldiers among them well all of the sith are military of some kind and not to mention well the sith force users who will decimate whole armies of them just one capable force user.

There is also the problem of how can you transport them there billions of them and while that factory can make droids it can not make ships like the other factory that was destroyed so you have billions of droids that are stuck and even if you use republic ships there as vulnerable as all ships are they can be destroyed in space killing the droids with it.

Can anyone make sense of that?

Revan's plan did not make sense how would billions of droids eliminate the sith especially since there millions of soldiers among them well all of the sith are military of some kind and not to mention well the sith force users who will decimate whole armies of them just one capable force user.

There is also the problem of how can you transport them there billions of them and while that factory can make droids it can not make ships like the other factory that was destroyed so you have billions of droids that are stuck and even if you use republic ships there as vulnerable as all ships are they can be destroyed in space killing the droids with it.

Can anyone make sense of that?

Yes. The story and the playerbase it self likes to go back and forth on just how powerfull force users are.

We often hear from players "Force users suck and can be taken out by a lonely soldier with a blaster rifle." :p

I somehow doubt that all the people with some Sith DNA (98% of all inhabitants of the empire) are all evil as a whole. Also where do you get the notion that even the poor people are evil. We rarely interact with anyone inside the empire that isn't part of the military or the Sith ruling class. Also I find it hard to believe that the fact that the Empire is evil somehow justifies killing almost everyone living in the Empire from soldier over random barkeeper to children (the absolute madman could at least have installed some "if (target_age <= 15) {use non-lethal weaponry}" line of code somewhere in his droids)