Suggestions for Future Cartel Market Items

Demonsgate

Regarding the Cartel Market, I'd like to see some Imperial Trooper & Republic Trooper styled armor. The Imperial Trooper armor from the Collector's Edition vendor on the Imperial Fleet in the VIP area, and some Republic Trooper armor styled close to but not exactly like the Clone Trooper armor from the early days of the Clone Wars.

The Imperial Trooper armor would be a grand item to have and I for one would buy it up in an instant for an Imperial Agent I plan to make once my subscription is reactivated. As for the Clone Trooper esque armor, I believe it would be a nice addition to the Republic trooper armor base. An Arc Trooper style armor for the Republic would be perfect.

Nice idea, but it wouldn't make sense to put in clone trooper armor or imperial trooper (if you mean storm trooper) for the lore aspect of the game. It would feel wrong and silly. Though things like Revan's mask or spin offs of known Star Wars things like a kick *** Mandalore set would rock

Planetary Commendations available for Cartel Coin purchase. I'd rather pay than grind (don't think the wife would agree but I digress), and that's kind of the whole point of a Store. Example...didn't realize Nar Shaddaa had moddable shield, focus, gens, etc until after I blew all my Commendations on mods, enhancements, etc. So now I need 24 Commendations to outfit my main and a Companion's slots. No way I'm going to take the time to grind 24 Commendations for a couple of BoP items. But I'd be willing to drop Cartel Coins for either the items or the Commendations required, just to keep from having to craft new ones every few levels. A minor thing in the grand scheme, but just a thought.

A Speeder Mechanic - on that can fine tune your speeder to make now be adaptive 90%, 100% and 110% (i'm looking at you Hyrotii Scrapper, Gurian Scorpion and Longspur Scout) - I'd happily pay CC for that (unless, they do it for free ofc)

Smuggler Cowboy hats for the Imps.

Long camouflaged trench coats (like the rebs wore on Endor) - with different color schemes (forest, desert, urban, night, snow etc)

• 4 weeks later...
PLEASE! Cowboy hat for imps! Thats pretty much the one item im dying to see on the Cartel Market. Other than that...just keep coming out with more options, and things that these folks have already mentioned, Barber shop, name change, that sort of thing. But COWBOY hat please! <3

I would gladly pay real money to permanently silence the ship droid!

C2-N2: "If you detect the aroma of Alderaanian nectar, I reprogrammed the air circulators to simulate it. Enjoy!"

Me: "You idiot, I'm deathly allergic to Alderaanian nectar!"

C2-N2: "Oh. I will search the Republic medical databases for a suitable doctor immediately."

In the form of holostatues: Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Darth Traya, Carth Onasi, Naga Sadow, HK-47, Bastilla Shan etc.

Ah ok, good cause for a split second I was afraid that you were going to list Names who haven't been born yet or possibly haven't been born yet.

And on that note, thought slightly different note, I actually wouldn't mind if they introduced a Flash Point that took place on a long since abandoned Sith or Republic Cruiser from either the KOTOR 1 & 2 or prior Era. Such as being able to explore the full ship similar to that of the Endar Spire or a ship similar to that of a Centurian-Class Battlecruiser (akin to Nihilus's ship (Ravager) from K2) or an Interdictor-class cruiser (akin to Malak's ship (Leviathan) from K1)

Consumable item that resets your character story, and transports to your class start point, allowing you to make different choices and redo your class story as often as you want without having to start a new character..

THIS, SO MUCH THIS.

Also

1. Character customization (I can't imagine race change being handled via CM but barbershop sounds ok)

2. Black hooded robe (or even better, something akin to Dark Apprentice outfit from Force Unleashed 2 DS ending) so us marauders can finally stop demeaning ourselves by begging repeatedly

Edited by gibmachine

• 4 weeks later...

I see alot of good ideas in here,now I'll add mine.

I don't know if the credit cap will ever be raised for the Preferred,F2P players but if it doesn't then I will say this:

We should be able to buy an Unlock item that will let the non-subs get a higher credit cap,like a million credits or more.

I would definitely buy this in case I ever want to spend or trade a large amount of credits on something.:sy_auction:

Edited by plotenox

1. Character Transfers across servers

2. More armors. Specifically Vokk's chestpiece -also known as Thana's outfit (with a choice between both hood-up and hood-down versions; that can be done like the character vs account choice currently is). Would also love to have an armor set that looks like it was scavenged and forged from multiple sets (has pieces of mando, imp, and rep armor fused together, so you have an idea of what I mean).

3. Unlock that raises credit cap by 500k.

4. External ship customization.

5. A deployable item (like the statues) that allows you to change your appearance AS WELL AS your companion's hairstyle, hair color, skin color (within a range of 10 shades either way so it's like a tan or a... futuristic.. reverse-tan), complexion, and make-up; just enough options to allow you to make them unique while still being recognizable as them. These options are then saved as a custom companion customization!

6. Not so much a new idea as so much a change to the current CM: Have the bikini sets be purchasable on their own and remove them from the booster packs. I only wanted one for Vette and now I'm trying to sell off 5 because I had the audacity to open more packs for rarer items like Revan's Mask.

Edited by Ireul