Neutral way?! Hell, no! be boring!

Sporozoa

Why does Bioware hates neutrals? Only imperial agents have really many endings (what happens to you, imperial intellegence, siths, ect.), other classes have only two (light\dark)

For example - Jedi knight.

Why does nobody end jedi knight in neutral way? Really, guys, why are you soooo boring?

I mean the last quest

DOOMSDAY

On youtube there isnt even single movie when your protege (jedi knight) not only choose blind light\dark side dialog options with emperor, but want to know why is he doing that? Or next time - try to say that he may be redeemed to light? I ended that way and it was great to know that they (bioware) created not just "I'll kill you all" ******, but the most intellectual man in the galaxy, that he was only one who possessing the knowledge about our's university, where he want to live another live or to.

But not - all want to be just blind puppet of council (light) or emotion (dark), but no something like Qui-Gon Jinn - a neutral Jedi, who has his own head, and want to learn everything?

It's only one quest - in many, many others quests (or missins, no matter) neutral way leads to sometimes even more interesting results (like more than just "i thank you" or "i hate you" in game mail message, but something interesting to read and think).

something like Qui-Gon Jinn - a neutral Jedi

I don't get this idea that Qui-Gon was somehow a gray or neutral Jedi. He was very much a light side Jedi, just he didn't always agree with the Jedi Console. But that doesn't mean he was somehow neutral in regards to the Force.

Just for a Topic Starter what about Jolee Bindo

Jolee Bindo hated extremes and was all for doing darker things is necessary, but overall he was on the lightside.

He would not just stand by and let Sith conquer the galaxy, he would not stand back let other be expolited, harm and killed (even living alone in woods, he still helped others - the wookies -)

He may not have been a Perfect beacon of Light Jedi, but he was good moraled man.