Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy name is ....

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jooka
03.22.2012 , 10:15 PM | #1
over my entire account? Not per server? This is what your customer "cheap indian" service just replied to me with. Is it true?

Jooka
03.22.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2
If it is you have just earned a cancellation. Gold Star for you!

Jooka
03.22.2012 , 10:20 PM | #3
I've canceled, don't bother.

MilesTetevor
03.22.2012 , 10:21 PM | #4
Unless they've changed it without telling me, it is per server.

But instead of making a thread about it, why not just create a character on another server and find out?

Retoru
03.22.2012 , 10:22 PM | #5
Wow, I've heard of being impatient, but you took it to a whole other level. You gave them 4 whole minutes to reply to your post before just rage quitting. Gold star for you.

Bronholz
03.22.2012 , 10:23 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Jooka,

I can confirm that a Legacy Name is unique to a server, it is not account wide.

So all characters on a server will have the same Legacy Name, but if you create a new a character on a new server, they will start their own legacy.

Thank you.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Jooka
03.22.2012 , 10:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Retoru View Post
Wow, I've heard of being impatient, but you took it to a whole other level. You gave them 4 whole minutes to reply to your post before just rage quitting. Gold star for you.

I do not stand for hiring cheap labor who can not actually help me. I find it completely immoral. They have issues communicating with me that I have communicating with them, yet the company prospers.

Retoru
03.22.2012 , 11:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jooka View Post
I do not stand for hiring cheap labor who can not actually help me. I find it completely immoral. They have issues communicating with me that I have communicating with them, yet the company prospers.
You don't stand for hiring cheap labor, eh? So, you're willing to pay 150% higher or more for your products at retail to avoid cheap labor? You're willing to pay more per month for services to avoid the cheap labor in call centers? You're going to tell McDonald's to pay their employees more and charge you more since they utilize labor paid the absolute minimum allowed by law?

Sit down, shut up, and realize the world is built by cheap labor. If it weren't for cheap labor not many people in the world could afford the nice things they take for granted.

Onyx
03.22.2012 , 11:06 PM | #9
Well, it also helps to write coherently.

But yea, demanding a reply and then throwing a tantrum less than five minutes later speaks volumes.

Beyond that, it's an interesting reason to cancel a subscription lol.
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider

Eonz
03.22.2012 , 11:11 PM | #10
obvious 12 year old is obviously paying for this game with mommy's money.
I7 2600k @ 4.43ghz, liquid cooled/ Corsair ForceGT 120gb ssd/ EVGA GTX 580 3gb vram @ 815 core clock, 1630 shader clock, and 2010 memory clock/ 16gb gskill ram/ sitting on an ASUS p8z68 v-pro/ 32"@1920x1080