Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Your ticket has been closed"

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

migeto
03.18.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1
Every time I log into the character select screen I get a notification that one of my tickets has been closed. Then when I log into one of my characters I get another notification.
It's fine and dandy they give me an alert, but they only need to tell me once. I don't need to be told about my closed ticket at every opportune moment =|

Other than that. Enjoying the game, lookin' forward to 1.2 ;D
Toons:
Imp: migeto lvl 48 Maur, Iokii lvl 50 Sorcerer, Lonna lvl 55 Sniper
Rep: Miggyy lvl 38 Trooper, Metrik lvl 12 Jedi, Lady-GahGah 23 Knight
The Laufeyson Legacy

Sutii
03.23.2012 , 01:37 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello migeto,

We are aware of certain issues with the Help Center update notification which should be addressed in an upcoming patch. We regret we will be unable to provide further updates on this, but recommend checking future patch notes, which can be found here, for any up to date information.

Additionally you can monitor the Public Test Server for potential upcoming fixes and changes, the patch notes for the Public Test Server can normally be found stickied within the Public Test Server Forum. Please note that the Public Test Server Patch Notes are not final, and can be subject to change.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support