[Suggestion] Make respawn point INSIDE the instance

While wiping on a hardmode boss is annoying enough the double loading screens is very long time spent waiting. I have a fairly decent computer and using a new SSD to load the game from and still it takes time.

Why not just make the spawn point after defeat in instance just inside the door instead of just outside the door.

Also for convience please put a repair droid at entrance, like at the speeders in Enternity Vault. Having to walk around the entire ship to reach one is a bit much.

I wonder about this myself. Right now there are 2 (near) consensus major sources of aggravation in SWTOR: bugs and loading screens. Ideally bugs will get squashed as more patches are rolled out but loading screens wont be going away any time soon. Throw us a bone and let us not have to go through 2 loading screens every single time a player gets knocked off a ledge or something.

Yes right now it would allow for quick "graveyard zergs" on a lot of encounters but there's a proven simple fix: simply seal off the encounter arenas while the encounter is active. And really, if it will cut down the amount of potential loading screens I have to deal with I'm all for it.

I don't think that would work because wouldn't it allow players to just rez right away and race back to the fight? I believe this is the reason why it's outside.

Then you just disable the "release" option until all players and bosses are out of combat.

I don't know what ******* thought it was a good idea to make us zone out and back in every time, given the awful planet-loading system they have. Agree with OP

A few years ago........

"God having to ghost run ALL the way back to the fricking instance is annoying...it eats up too much time."

Now...

"God having to sit through two loading screens just to get to a point close to where we wiped at is annoying...it eats up so much time."

This is a huge quality of life and is done to avoid zerging encounters without having to code in doors/walls that could very easily bug out. Due to the "checkpoint" system this game already has the best instance recovery system I've ever seen.

A few years ago........

"God having to ghost run ALL the way back to the fricking instance is annoying...it eats up too much time."

Now...

"God having to sit through two loading screens just to get to a point close to where we wiped at is annoying...it eats up so much time."

This is a huge quality of life and is done to avoid zerging encounters without having to code in doors/walls that could very easily bug out. Due to the "checkpoint" system this game already has the best instance recovery system I've ever seen.

I would 100 times rather spend 2 minutes running than 1 minute running and 1 minute waiting

Except you seem to forget that with the 2 minute runback...you still had the double load screens. Also more often than not you had to foot it all the way back to where you died. There was no checkpoint system.

You don't need to code in doors and walls if you disable the option to release until the boss is reset - and if you do that, there's no need to send us out of the damn zone, we should be able to respawn directly at the last checkpoint, hell even call in medical probes where we are. And *** are you talking about, avoid zerging encounters? A number of them already ARE zergable by zoning back in.

I have awful loading times, especially after a few hours play, especially on the big planets, and sending me outside to something like Ilum is highly aggravating.