1.6 UPDATE!! Assasin Double Combat Stealth, Juggs can now jump to AREA's

OrderOfVirtue

Check out the link below!! 1.6 has some nice updates in it.

http://www.twitch.tv/booshwombat/videos?kind=highlights

Actually this is a few clips that we took yesterday the community should check it out, and hopefully Bioware does something about it besides letting these cheaters get away with these kind of things in RATED warzones. No wonder why these guys win. Shake my head, have to cheat to win in a video game? People going out of there way to cheat is almost ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself. Incase you cant read the guild name it was yours truly "hostile takeover". No wonder why they are rated so high. Cheaters. :confused:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He leaped to his team mate. He clearly jumped into the pit in anticipation of it. Whats the big deal?

Well the thing the bothered me the most was the double stealth in the CW. The huttball was shady and that was only their first score we held a 4-2 lead then things really got interesting. Though it is hard to tell if its lag or a hack but something was off last night in that huttball.

Obviously him jumping to a teammate is fine. Watch the beam of light of the ball carrier how he drops into the pit at the back part, lurches back and forth then suddenly is halfway through the pit into range of friendly jump. That is what we were pointing out as being suspicious.

Another thing to look for in the double combat stealth video is you see him use it the first time because the animation. He pops back Wombat and myself are on him again and he just disappears no animation. If you look in the video Wombat still has him targeted when he disappears the second time but all his abilities are greyed out. He then reappears with no animation in the exact spot no animation.

Huttball explains everything for the jump. Buggiest map/area in the game.

For the stealth, maybe he fell through the floor? Seen it many times where someone will fall through the floor only to reappear on top of it moments later.

Buggy game is buggy.

Huttball explains everything for the jump. Buggiest map/area in the game.

Buggy game is buggy.

Yeah that light beam thing is a lag issue, I think. I've seen that a few times. Like when you leap forward but were pulled back at almost the same time. Both animations still show up, looks crazy.

For the stealth, maybe he fell through the floor? Seen it many times where someone will fall through the floor only to reappear on top of it moments later.

Buggy game is buggy.

How convenient for him to bug through the floor while solo defending a stealth attack.... really?

Here is the issue.... We played them in 3 games last night, and in all 3 games ran into some pretty one sided "Bugs". These 2 were posted because they were the most obvious and caught on the steam, but they are not isolated incidents.

These guys already have a reputation on our server, it was happening in every game we faced them. These are not "Bugs", they are exploits.

Check out the link below!! 1.6 has some nice updates in it.

http://www.twitch.tv/booshwombat/videos?kind=highlights

Actually this is a few clips that we took yesterday the community should check it out, and hopefully Bioware does something about it besides letting these cheaters get away with these kind of things in RATED warzones. No wonder why these guys win. Shake my head, have to cheat to win in a video game? People going out of there way to cheat is almost ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself. Incase you cant read the guild name it was yours truly "hostile takeover". No wonder why they are rated so high. Cheaters. :confused:

sad. glad you recorded it though. Regardless if it's a bug or exploit, at least it can't be tossed aside.

There is or was a stealth hack, can't tell from the vid (using a weak laptop) if that's what this is. Some sins that played on Gardens of Talla (RIP) used it regularly.

They'd be in and out of stealth every few seconds defending nodes or stalking healers. These guys were big time braggarts with youtube videos, which was extra funny since they used it so obviously and otherwise didn't show great skills.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Why is it that the PvP forum only seems to use the Imperial names of the classes?

Probably because as Empire seems to have more population (dunno if still true on all servers, but at launch it was), Reps tend to fight Imps, and Imps tend to fight other Imps for a good amount of times... and so people recall classes names with who they fought most of the time (especially when they call nerfs or hacks/exploits).

Personally I tend to call classes with the names of the AC I personaly play : Shadow, Sniper, Commando, Marauder, Guardian, Powertech, Sorcerer, and Scoundrel.

Edited by Altheran

I've seen similar stuff happen both to me and to others in the huttball video and I attribute that to lag. That doesn't mean they don't cheat though because they could use a lag glitcher to trigger such behavior. The second video certainly is fishy and that person is probably going to rage quit and go to the superior GW2. At least that's how it sounds like when people take a "break" from swtor.

I've seen similar stuff happen both to me and to others in the huttball video and I attribute that to lag. That doesn't mean they don't cheat though because they could use a lag glitcher to trigger such behavior. The second video certainly is fishy and that person is probably going to rage quit and go to the superior GW2. At least that's how it sounds like when people take a "break" from swtor.

Two combat stealths,back to back,,,lol yahhhh right,something really stinks.

The area jump thing just looks to me like the typical huttball weirdness that you tend to see between the middle area and the goal-line area (not unlike when a ball carrier will start walking up a ramp, phase into the pit, then appear at the top of the ramp, which is definitely a rendering error, not an exploit). Maybe it's not, but that's my impression.

That double stealth looks very, very fishy, though. Someone threw out the idea that the shadow phased into the scenery....I haven't seen that ever at a side node in CW. Only time I remember seeing any "phasing" in civil war was when you used to be able to climb the sides at mid. And I have no recollection of anyone phasing into anything while they're standing still. The shadow doesn't seem to have moved when he reappears.

The area jump thing just looks to me like the typical huttball weirdness that you tend to see between the middle area and the goal-line area (not unlike when a ball carrier will start walking up a ramp, phase into the pit, then appear at the top of the ramp, which is definitely a rendering error, not an exploit). Maybe it's not, but that's my impression.

That double stealth looks very, very fishy, though. Someone threw out the idea that the shadow phased into the scenery....I haven't seen that ever at a side node in CW. Only time I remember seeing any "phasing" in civil war was when you used to be able to climb the sides at mid. And I have no recollection of anyone phasing into anything while they're standing still. The shadow doesn't seem to have moved when he reappears.

The timing is also alittle too convenient,sure their may be some lag,or a bug in a WZ but when things happen at just the right times,well yah know.

Dealt with this baloney with two Imps guilds on Ajunta Pall,if you started winning all of the sudden odd things would start popping up.

The timing is also alittle too convenient,sure their may be some lag,or a bug in a WZ but when things happen at just the right times,well yah know.

Dealt with this baloney with two Imps guilds on Ajunta Pall,if you started winning all of the sudden odd things would start popping up.

Keep an eye out for convenient lag in future warzones. If it happens regularly in such situations as in the video the chances are quite high that they might be using a lag glitcher.

Keep an eye out for convenient lag in future warzones. If it happens regularly in such situations as in the video the chances are quite high that they might be using a lag glitcher.

Oh i did a post about just that about three months ago,i know,classes that seem to benefit the most from that seem to be the assasin,shadow,and snipers,gunslingers from my experiences,thankfully i dont see it anymore but like i said me and my teammates in my post a few months ago would que up against these guys almost every day,we would even call out when they would start doing funky stuff.

I was fighting an operative in the pit on the left on our side in a hutball,well he ran away but get this,he ran up the ramp to the main floor (He didnt get the speed burst,i was right behind him) then proceeed at fast speed to the mid ramp and up to the top rail on the other side,i reported him and a few days later never saw him again,i logged on to my imp and asked his guildmate what happened to him and he said he left for GW2,funny how someone said that in this post.

Edited by Sathid

I thought only the new WZ is running on the PTS. How does this video purport to show 1.6 changes in Huttball?

Well I cant speak for the poster on the title but I believe its a joke about new abilities coming with 1.6 based on the suspect things happening in the videos.