Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SI Romance Options

AlphaJolt
01.25.2012 , 11:18 AM | #1
I'm currently rolling as a female SI and enjoying it quite a bit. Just curious as to if there are any romance options, or if I need to reroll as a male to get that.

Jaksith
01.25.2012 , 11:33 AM | #2
Spoiler

WutsInAName
01.25.2012 , 05:37 PM | #3
I already had my Andy in the back of the ship, and made Khem clean up

Really though for a game rate 12(14?)+ I am not really sure the whole romance and sex thing was a good addition. All you do is say 'hey baby let go to back of ship' blackscreen for 5 sec and then back into a convo. Really not much there at all. Not that I was expcting to 'see the deed' but it felt more like an after school special than 2 people 'getting it on'

AnubisXy
01.25.2012 , 07:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by WutsInAName View Post
...but it felt more like an after school special than 2 people 'getting it on'
Try out the Sith Warrior:

Spoiler
"He doesn't use the Force. He just uses... force."

clownprincejoker
01.26.2012 , 12:03 AM | #5
It is nice how they put this in the game, like with KotOR. Even being an MMO it keeps that feel.

supZ
01.26.2012 , 04:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by WutsInAName View Post
I already had my Andy in the back of the ship, and made Khem clean up

Really though for a game rate 12(14?)+ I am not really sure the whole romance and sex thing was a good addition. All you do is say 'hey baby let go to back of ship' blackscreen for 5 sec and then back into a convo. Really not much there at all. Not that I was expcting to 'see the deed' but it felt more like an after school special than 2 people 'getting it on'
instead of the black screen they shoulda reskinned a space mission into a sperm floating down the tubes and you have to avoid other sperms and hazards and get to the egg first.

too far?
---------------
SI Sorcerer (50)
JC Sage (50)