Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marrying Jaesa or Vette - what's the point?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Marrying Jaesa or Vette - what's the point?

Crawler
01.25.2012 , 01:25 PM | #11
and whats the point of playing games ?
the genre got RPG in its name and while many just short it just to mmo its Bioware and they make RPGs.

If you ask whats the point of having romance overally - well it does make your char more complete. If you like your char to be hand man you surely can do that (thats why there is no reward for marriage).
pay sub and learn about inc nerf next day = priceless || ME3+Origin = no thanks

Weezyfb
01.25.2012 , 02:30 PM | #12
what do you mean point? There is no point in romancing them either. It is up to the player.

For dialogue you get called husband etc

Xitium
01.25.2012 , 02:51 PM | #13
I wish I could confirm it, but I think there might be a silent Presence buff while playing with your wife as your companion. After I married Vette, she became a LOT more effective in combat. I don't have anything to go on with this except gut feeling though.
Juggernaut - "Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt. It binds the strong to the weak."

The_Maineiac
01.25.2012 , 03:01 PM | #14
Thanks for the replies. I've never played a Bioware game before and was just wondering what the actual in-game outcome was when you got married. I understand the RP and story value.

I'll probably end up marrying Vette. Jaesa was a great one nighter but she's bat-poop crazy.

TheCosmicMuffet
01.25.2012 , 03:26 PM | #15
If you marry both of them, you get a purple light saber.

Nikusu
01.25.2012 , 04:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyDiggler View Post
want-a-be
ha ha ha That is all.

SidewalkofPain
01.25.2012 , 10:50 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Maineiac View Post
Thanks for the replies. I've never played a Bioware game before and was just wondering what the actual in-game outcome was when you got married. I understand the RP and story value.

I'll probably end up marrying Vette. Jaesa was a great one nighter but she's bat-poop crazy.
The crazy ones are always the best in the sack, until you suddenly wake up from the chloroform with a car battery attached to your...well, not that that's ever happened to me.

I married Vette; sure, there's no gameplay benefit but the whole love confession scene was damned adorable.

Nolimit_SS
01.25.2012 , 11:02 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sayc View Post
it made me hard.
This made me lol hard

LordTie
01.26.2012 , 01:26 AM | #19
I believe also higher the rep faster they perform tasks for you. Like crew skills etc...
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Zellviren
01.26.2012 , 04:04 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTie View Post
I believe also higher the rep faster they perform tasks for you. Like crew skills etc...
Some of us like to take our time, though. D: