Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For Whoever Said Knights Were Always Weak Apolpgize.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
For Whoever Said Knights Were Always Weak Apolpgize.

Sulvan
01.25.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1
This is a video of a guardian. Not mine was on youtube and here is what i found..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfWx_mcAQBY

Sorry is it 9 minutes could not find a shorter video. But as we can see guardians can be extremely op.

Wheresthemilk
01.25.2012 , 10:43 PM | #2
pre 1.1 is really cool looking.

too bad those numbers no longer exist.

no points for winning 3v1's vs level 11's and 25's. stopped watching after that.
Port Nowhere - Applejack (50 Gaurdian, max (703) expertise)

SuperSair
01.25.2012 , 10:57 PM | #3
Sweep bomb in Focus does big crits, we know this.

DoctorWhorrible
01.25.2012 , 11:01 PM | #4
People have been getting fooled by videos like this since Vanilla WoW. Editing together massive crits with stacked buffs and consumables in our gimmick spec that requires setting up force sweep bombs to do any damage does not mean that Guardians are a powerful class in pvp.

wrmrstacrdwower
01.25.2012 , 11:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorWhorrible View Post
People have been getting fooled by videos like this since Vanilla WoW. Editing together massive crits with stacked buffs and consumables in our gimmick spec that requires setting up force sweep bombs to do any damage does not mean that Guardians are a powerful class in pvp.
But .......

The crits are all PvP is about. Without out those what does the JK class(s) have?
Emokin for President!

DoctorWhorrible
01.25.2012 , 11:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by wrmrstacrdwower View Post
But .......

The crits are all PvP is about. Without out those what does the JK class(s) have?
I guess that's your philosophy. My PvP is about survival, thus specs like Vigilance I find more conducive to actual wins as apposed to OMG LARGE NUMBAHS. Yeah, I'd like to see vigilance's damage fiddled with, but it's hard to argue against the amazing survivability talents that spec has that you sacrifice for roided out sweep crits.

Playing a Jedi Guardian like a glass cannon like you have to in Focus is just not attractive to me and I don't feel it actually using the class to its best ability.

But I guess the real answer is: Not much. As I feel that both Knight classes are hurting in PvP right now. We don't have a whole heck of a lot to make up for the fact that we can't go hide in a corner and spam tracer missile till our fingers bleed.

Vibeth
01.26.2012 , 01:10 AM | #7
Idiotic video. Geared buff stacked 50 doing high crits on mostly level 10-20 enemies.

Get out.

Helig
01.26.2012 , 04:25 AM | #8
Hmm, I'll give the OP 7\10. Not very obvious, but tragically blunt, at the same time.

Overall, a solid troll attempt.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie