Nobody asked for this

Kurkina

Who cares?

We want bug fixes, end game content, PvP content, class balance.

What do we get? A massive marketing vehicle which will amount to what ... 12 hours of easy-mode gameplay?

Again I ask, who cares? Nobody asked for this. BW you DO NOT communicate with your fans. You are a DISASTER.

Who cares?

What do we get? A massive marketing vehicle which will amount to what ... 12 hours of easy-mode gameplay?

Again I ask, who cares? Nobody asked for this. BW you DO NOT communicate with your fans. You are a DISASTER.

Bioware Dev: I felt something... a disturbance in the Force. A faint whisper... nah I'm losing my -------- mind. =scratches butt=

Can't please everybody with the new content, just need to please the ones who matter most.

Edited by RoboArthurDayne

Bioware Dev: I felt something... a disturbance in the Force. A faint whisper... nah I'm losing my -------- mind. =scratches butt=

Can't please everybody with the new content, just need to please the ones who matter most.

What's a Bioware Dev?

I asked for it, and so did many others, years ago. When Rise of the Hutt Cartel was released, BioWare took a lot of verbal abuse for how badly they neglected the story telling part of the game. They've finally listened to us and they're finally putting some attention into this part of the game.

Don't be so wilfully blind. BioWare has been giving us side-projects to keep us entertained for years now. In previous years they gave us stuff like Galactic Starfighter, and Strongholds. This year, they're doing new story chapters. If you use your head, you can see this is clearly business as usual.

While I would love to see additions on your list OP... I have to ask; do you read the same forums I do? Story content is in high demand, solo content (up to and including Solo Ops) is in high demand.

It may not be what I, or obviously you, want... but that isn't to say the demand isn't there.

Who cares?

All of the above does nothing to bring people to the game, it has long been decided that PVP in this game is crap. That was discovered the 1st month of launch. Adding things for the current declining population is doing nothing, people love story content, come for story content, SWTOR best feature has always been its story content..

Who cares?

Nobody asked, majority asked.... as if BW is doing this cos someone asked.

They're doing it to capitalize on the E7 hype and surge of IP exposure/popularity that'll come with it. Now what do you reckon new players or those that didn't have a social group to keep them in the game are more likely to get hooked by again, a nice hard operation or a juicy piece of bioware story?

Sechs and casual content sells. 40man and nim raids don't.

Edited by aeterno

Who cares?

Not all expansions have to fit the WoW format.

A lot of people asked for this. Will it help the game to get more players ?

I doubt that. Well to be precise, after release a lot of players will return, until they have worked through the new content in hours to weeks. It will be the same as with SoR.

You can not create story content at a speed the player will rush through tt.

Edited by Neglience

I may not have asked to be frozen and have to go looking for my companions, again, but I for one, have been asking for more and more story content since I began playing this game back in Dec 2011. Seeing that they're FINALLY giving us MASSIVE story, even if not quite what I personally wanted, IS something I asked for. So, fortunately, you don't speak for the majority of us 'more story NOW' players.

I don't care!

I want bug fixes, end game content, PvP content, class balance.

What do I get? what i think will be a massive marketing vehicle which will amount to ... 12 hours of easy-mode gameplay.

Again I say, i don't care! I didn't ask for this. BW you DO NOT communicate with your fans (imo). You are a DISASTER (imo).

All fixed. And moving on with a more positive attitude

Who cares?

What you mean "we," paleface? You speak for no one save yourself. Don't claim otherwise.

Bug fixes? Sure, but not a priority

End game? Meh? What is this "end game" you speak of?

PvP content? Don't make me laugh. Who cares?

Class balance. No "we" don't want that.

Who cares what you want anyway? This looks like a great expansion. We'll see how it goes.

I didn't ask for the whole thing, but I did ask for some of it :) More story lines and new companions . And didn't they say it was going to be free for subers ? So, more content for free and mass will still cry about something . Far as pvp goes , I don't pvp but my friends do and it would be nice if they added some pvp content for them . I think what they are adding sounds great and couldn't be happier about it :D

Playable Gungans....now that's something that conceivably no one asked for. And yet I'm sure that someone will come along and prove me wrong.

More story? Yeah, everyone's asked for that. Nonetheless, it's always the same old same old, as it is across almost every other major MMO forum: If your particular slice of the game doesn't get any love this expansion, "the devs don't care/aren't listening/what have you".