2 Button Sorc Healz Video

JoeyDeluxe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey has played plenty of rateds on his sorc and PT. Back in RSU days and with Is Bad now. He also plays with Casual in regs. So sorry HSP gm but you just made yourself look like an idiot and you fell right into his troll. If you're going to call somebody out for not playing rateds at least make sure they haven't done them. Anyone that's played with Joey knows he's a huge troll and you just fed him the motherlode.

Joey has played plenty of rateds on his sorc and PT. Back in RSU days and with Is Bad now. He also plays with Casual in regs. So sorry HSP gm but you just made yourself look like an idiot and you fell right into his troll. If you're going to call somebody out for not playing rateds at least make sure they haven't done them. Anyone that's played with Joey knows he's a huge troll and you just fed him the motherlode.

Go on...

I was going to reply with a long complicated drawn out response here, but I think I will go with something more simple for you to understand.

ROFL! LMAO! LOL! SMH! etc

Pretty much sums up how intelligent you are.

In other news, RUIN is making a comeback, to once again hold the throne in PvP.

/discuss?

I herd dem RUIN boys is legit. They doez not afraid of anything! Held down that imp base on illum vs all kind of nps for like hours.

**Second note, and this goes to the players who live in the past and say things like "Back in 2012, 6 months ago, my team used to be amazing. Just wait until they all come back in 2.0!" On behalf of everyone except for EA/Bioware accounts receivable: No one cares

***Third note, I forgot to mention Dylan.

No thanks, I'd rather wait 10-15 minutes in a diamond LoL Q then 10-30 in a SWTOR rated Q. Imma stick to killing things that don't react in PvE and playing LoL. Anyhow I'm almost 100% the video was made as a joke, maybe some puns at some guilds, mine was included, though I'll admittedly agree outside a handful of people in MoX, MoX can't PvP worth ****.

In the end its the internet and the internet is fun, loosen up a tad just because he joked about HSP doesn't mean it as what you took it as.

On and MEOW MIX COME BACK AND CARRY ME PLZ. EPEEN ^^^^^^

I wanna beat HSP again like back in the golden days where instead of waiting 10-30 mins you waited 8-26 mins to play 8-11 teams instead of 6-9 teams !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by JDotter

snip

I tell you to your face that he's trolling you and you keep going are you really this dense? You fell for the troll not once but twice now.

And just to shed a bit of light on this there's a rumor on imp side that one of your players got a week ban for using macrogoblin to auto click his bubble off when he force leaps. Not sure if it's true or not but I await your 4 paragraph post explaining it.