Cyborg race??

Stormag

Anyone esle finds this race extremely ridiculous?? is not a cyborg at all is just a human with a intel pentium 4 punched in the face

they dont have even a single robotic arm and or leg as it should be :S

Edited by Stormag

In my opinion, I think the cyborg is the dumbest possible race they could make. I mean, really? They should have put wookiees in there or perhaps Rodian, Mon Cal, hell, anything.

Pretty sure this was laziness on Biowares side.

i would like it to not be race, bt a modification to all races there are :) my true sith would look great from begining with cybernetic implants

I think a lot of us have thought it was a dumb idea since we found out about it. I'll admit I didn't think they could actually be doing that, because it was so blatantly stupid.

A cyborg isn't a race, it's someone who has been biomechanically and/or bioelectronically enhanced. They're still whatever race they were before. Obi-Wan saying "he's more machine than man" wasn't him being literal, it was a figurative expression to indicate the extensive cybernetic changes. He was still human.

People who have lost limbs and had the new funky replacement ones fitted haven't suddenly stopped being human. Neither have people with pace makers, cochlear implants, replacement valves, etc. And neither has the person who basically has an electric pump for heart (he no longer has a heart beat, of course).

Perhaps they are just a placeholder race, since the armor pieces and dialogues are pretty difficult for this one. However when they are done, they will finally turn into the race they are supposed to be: Hutt.

lol i just imagined how my hutt would look like... still laughing ;p

but i would like to se a droid race :D i know it would be hard to do (because of storry, items like armorst etc) but the speach of droid like first teling the name of the emotions that the statement would be awsome :D

Yeah, every since it was leaked as a possible playable race, people have been saying how bad of an idea it was. But seeing as it's Bioware's "EPIC TELLING OF STAR WARS" they decided to ignore what the fans want and go with something that didn't really show up in the star wars universe all that often. Especially seeing how most cybernetics were arms/legs/hands, and not just a few pieces stuck to your face.