The Great Big *** Thread :) (Possible Spoilers)

thomasbaxter

Why do Elites, Champions, and loot chests found on planets above Level 35 drop green gear?

Come on! By the time a character has reached Level 35 it is most likey wearing a full suite of mod-able gear. As is its favorite companion. Maybe two companions are wearing a bunch of mod-able gear by now; you know, the healer and the tank. You can buy the mod-able gear that a toon needs from the GTN for (almost) reasonable prices. So what gives?

What I want to see dropping as loot at this stage of the game is "blue" mods. An occasional "purple" crafting schematic would be nice as well. So would the addition of, say, 1000 credits. But, please, don't make these mods the low-level ones that are suitable for the starting-level of a planet. That's no reward for all that effort. No, please make those mods suitable for the end-level of a planet.

Once a toon has reached Level 35 green gear is junk.

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody gets a top of the line, ultra cool futuristic looking STARSHIP. Yeah, baby! I totally rock!!!!

Then why in most planets we have to pass through the intergalactic "customs" and series of bureaucratic airlocks (Please proceed to the next airlock, board official space shuttle to planet destination, then go back all over again...Have a pleasant day, and thank you for visiting Quesh - Hoth - Belsavis, etc).

Are you kidding me? That's a frikkin' HUUUUUGE planet down there and I can't find a single place to land my ship? Not even in massive gigantic Hoth???!!!!

Come on guys, let's face it: everybody is annoyed about this!:D

Ever Shiv or Debilitate with your agent/sniper?

Where the heck do they hide a knife that freaking big? Seriously, I feel like I should be giving pep talks to Paul Hogan

Why does the "training saber" look like something more suited to LARP or cosplay than actual combat?

Edited by Stressfire

Where does my speeder go when I'm not on it? It always seem to appear though whenever I click on the button, wherever i may be.

More importantly, where they hell do my companions go? Pretty sure I never bought then invisible speeders...

And why is is, that in the middle of a Great Galactic War, each planet has Republic and Imperial space stations orbiting it? Why doesn't one of them just blow the other up?

And finally, despite my Sith Inquistor being a member of the Dark Council, he still insists on taking quests from random NPCs and learning new powers from random guys in exchange for credits... :p

XD - somehow I don't think Khem Val is going to fit...

Push him hard enough and you can just barely squish him in there. Careful opening it up, tho.

How is it I can walk thru just about other character ? Peak time at fleet should be a bunch of jostling around, toes being stepped on, apologies given , tempers flaring and issues of honor (hurt feelings) being settled by duels and brawls. Standing around the GTN and mailbox would be a lot different if all 250 people were all trying to push their way in close enough to click on- then fight to maintain position so you peruse the items.

I can walk thru characters but get stuck on tiny variations in floor heights. Then, most times I can't just hop up and over, but have to back up a bit and then run and jump over that obstacle. I feel silly when that happens

Edited by amaresch

Why are soldiers and Jedi putting valuable armor and weaponry on a trade network in which a Sith or Imperial could acquire it, and vice versa? Certainly there must be Republic- or Imperial-only auctions.

Why do I have to wait until I am on the capital to acquire a speeder? Surely, Nem'ro the Hutt must have a speeder side-business, or Fort Garnik must have a speeder acquisitions pool! Makes a bit more sense at the Jedi and Sith academies, as you (shouldn't) wander far from those places, so you shouldn't need a vehicle. And certainly they couldn't have a speeder for every Padawan and Knight. But in the other two places, you'd think a bounty hunter and/or undercover agent could buy a speeder in a crime city, and a trooper should be able to acquire a speeder to get from the fort to the frontlines, or a smuggler could surely get one from Viidu.

Edited by YoshiRaphElan

For those that have played republic on Tatooine - that quest to find Raith's loved ones.

What normal person would search for his loved ones where you find them? In a chest???

Why would I think when I saw them that "aha, here are his loved ones - mission accomplished"?

Most normal people would think they found his kids' things and that they had to keep looking for his loved ones elsewhere.

Unless he told me beforehand in which case I'm sure most of us wouldn't go at all and it would ruin the whole idea of the quest anyway. :p

Or... does people in the Star wars universe really keep their loved ones in containers? :eek: And do all bad guys put labels on their loot:"this is Raith's loved ones" ?