Event is over... Stop throwing snowballs!

Gom-Jabbar

Life Day Tinsel Bomb costs a bomb literally. So I have to settle with my poor-man version of snowballs. You can only stop the snowballs throwing when you know who is throwing it. True snowballs thrower will be discrete, just like assassin throw darts at its victims.

Damn, this thing just flash across my mind. If snowballs throwing still remain popular, will we be made to buy a weekly pass in order to throw snowballs? Are f2p/preferred restricted to only throw 5 snowballs per week? What a nightmare thought. This is disturbing.

i use it to mark my targets in pvp...hit the guy with glitter and snowflakes coming off him. plus for all the stun lockers out there. i haven't a thing to do for 8+ seconds...im gonna throw stuff at you.

im crafting on fleet...it take time. waiting for a queue...even more time...im running around, im throwing snowballs. why? better question is why not?

Can we get these disabled until the next event? We have a bunch of trolls on an RP server who still insist on constant bombardment...

It would be sad if they disabled the snowball just because some idiots are using it constantly, it would be nice if in three months I was playing on Tattooine and got the snow effect.

But that said if idiots keep abusing it then EA will disable it.