[PoT 5] HM Progression Thread

Pangerr

Well, every other server has a HM progression thread, so I think its about time ours does too. I know only a few guild's progression so reply with a comment on your guilds' progression and I will update accordingly.

10/10

• Hates You
  • Death and Taxes
  • Provectus

9/10

8/10

• Tempest
  • The Angry Beavers

7/10

• Weapons of War (Republic)
  • Prophecy of the Force
  • Audacious

Edited by Pangerr

Our guild <Weapons of War> (Republic side) is 7/10 through Revan/TOS HMs at the moment. But we lost a team mate and are in need of finding a new person now atm. :(

It's been updated! Congrats btw and good luck finding the replacement!

As of 4/4/2015 at 9:51PM PST The Angry Beavers have killed Master/Blaster to achieve 8/10 HM. We've waited to post our achievements to iron out our composition. We can provide screenshots of achievements if necessary, as well as twitch feed kills of certain fights (we've not been able to capture all of them.) Might I just say I am proud of this team. :D

As of 4/4/2015 at 9:51PM PST The Angry Beavers have killed Master/Blaster to achieve 8/10 HM. We've waited to post our achievements to iron out our composition. We can provide screenshots of achievements if necessary, as well as twitch feed kills of certain fights (we've not been able to capture all of them.) Might I just say I am proud of this team. :D

updated, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...