Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Vendor purchased gear doesn't count towards achievements

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Vendor purchased gear doesn't count towards achievements
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Screaming_Ziva's Avatar


Screaming_Ziva
03.27.2020 , 08:22 AM | #1
Achievements were added for all of the new gear sets but it seems that purchasing gear from the vendors does not count towards the achievement:

https://imgur.com/PzarRYN

I have 6 of the 7 pieces of the Lord Of Pain set but it's only counting the one piece I pulled out of a crate.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

CommunityTeam's Avatar


CommunityTeam
03.27.2020 , 10:12 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Screaming_Ziva,

Thank you for the report.

This bug is currently being tracked by our team. Iíll keep you updated if I have additional information about it.

Thank you.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darittha's Avatar


Darittha
03.27.2020 , 10:31 AM | #3
known issue ever since the vendor was introduced afaik. only those from zyken count and those that drop in ops or flashpoints - prob because they come with mods. only empty shells from the vendor dont count - otherwise id have all the cheevos complete.

Screaming_Ziva's Avatar


Screaming_Ziva
03.27.2020 , 11:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi Screaming_Ziva,

Thank you for the report.

This bug is currently being tracked by our team. Iíll keep you updated if I have additional information about it.

Thank you.
Thank you for the update!
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Kaerdyn's Avatar


Kaerdyn
03.27.2020 , 06:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi Screaming_Ziva,

Thank you for the report.

This bug is currently being tracked by our team. Iíll keep you updated if I have additional information about it.

Thank you.
Wait...It was a bug ??? i thought it was done on purpose because acquiring gear like that was kind of "the easy way"....

pineapple_paula's Avatar


pineapple_paula
03.27.2020 , 07:01 PM | #6
I believe some tacticals are also bugged, even for drops. I received kolto bombardment from a crate, and won refraction point from the final boss in a FP and I don't have credit for either one in my achievements. All the other tacticals I have gotten by similar means I received proper credit for.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/c9r2t2

DeannaVoyager's Avatar


DeannaVoyager
03.28.2020 , 04:22 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by pineapple_paula View Post
I believe some tacticals are also bugged, even for drops. I received kolto bombardment from a crate, and won refraction point from the final boss in a FP and I don't have credit for either one in my achievements. All the other tacticals I have gotten by similar means I received proper credit for.

You can get tactical cheevos to trigger by mailing them to an imp side alt. Transferring through legacy cargo doesn't work, only mailing.
My referral link, if anyone wants: http://www.swtor.com/r/mknnK6

JattaGin's Avatar


JattaGin
03.28.2020 , 05:48 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DeannaVoyager View Post
You can get tactical cheevos to trigger by mailing them to an imp side alt. Transferring through legacy cargo doesn't work, only mailing.
Thanks for the hint. Sounds similar to the bounty contract issue.

Could this also work for gear obtained from vendors? Did anyone try this out?

EDIT: I tried it out. It doesn't work for gear pieces. However, the tacticals work. So I will focus on buying tacticals from now on instead of gear. Unless they fix this bug.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.