GSF Schedule (Desperately seeking q pops)

Keebus

I love GSF. I am constantly in search of q pops. In hopes of finding the most matches I've gone with the following, and it's been pretty sweet.

(all times posted PDT)

(Note: in all cases, I start w/ the PvP servers since their populations tend to dry up sooner than the PVE servers)

10am - 2pm (ToFN and then after my dailies are done, on to TRE. . )

3pm - 7/8pm (Pot5?, JC and then SL . . usually in that order)

9pm - 2/3am (Bastion for the first couple hours , Harbinger till close). .

I'm in the gsf chat (/cjoin gsf) on all servers and am always looking for groups.

Those are pretty rough, but fairly consistent for me. Pops are good. Feel free to add, come join or let me know if I'm missing out on much. My 'home' server remains Harbinger, but it's been fun to roll new on the other servers and grind from stock.

Keep on q'ing

-K

Edited by Keebus

EU you are so funny

ToFN, pub is very challenging to get a win. . TRE, Imp side is almost as hard to get a win

This is unfortunate, as it is difficult to get a competitive match. . Too bad one can't merge those pops, neh?

Edited by Keebus

Help Wanted:

Pub side ToFN (Chuck'dtwo)

Imp side tRE (R'tärd-dtwo)

Can't buy a win. :(

Also, stream is up

Edit: Fun EU session , here's the highlight

(again muted due to twitch replay . . . nice come from behind win . thanks to Firekitty)

Edited by Keebus

I am finding that queue times on JC have vastly improved over the past few weeks. Sometimes it even pops faster than a regular WZ. Also, games tend to be pretty competitive (maybe not in-match, but you will see imps dominate one match, then pubs dominate the next)

And the early award for best matches (and subsequently best post-game gsf chat) is Shadowlands (between the hours of 5pm-10pm PST)

I didn't get a copy of the match, but here's a snipet of the chat in case anyone missed it

(was a sweet domination where pub side lost by 20 . . . great players on both sides, hard fought. . . gg. . . should just end there right?)

http://www.twitch.tv/keensaucery/c/5829289

And the early award for best matches (and subsequently best post-game gsf chat) is Shadowlands (between the hours of 5pm-10pm PST)

I didn't get a copy of the match, but here's a snipet of the chat in case anyone missed it

(was a sweet domination where pub side lost by 20 . . . great players on both sides, hard fought. . . gg. . . should just end there right?)

http://www.twitch.tv/keensaucery/c/5829289

I'm so glad you have that recorded. <3

• 3 weeks later...